OT: Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?

cannondale27

#91 Post by cannondale27 »

I think you are all right to a degree.I also think that these same types of debates with different names and situations have been going on since the begining of "civilization" when the majority is thinking about others most are happy when the majority is thinking about themselves most are unhappy.I believe that GWB thinks about others.I think Kerry thinks more about himself.Therefore Bush gets my vote.

Ryanstones

Great post 27

#92 Post by Ryanstones »

As usual, I think you hit it right on the head.

Originally posted by cannondale27
when the majority is thinking about others most are happy when the majority is thinking about themselves most are unhappy.

I do completely disagree with your conclusions though:eek: and wonder if you have any particular reasons for feeling that GWB is looking out for the people?

My sense, based on the policies and actions is completely opposite yours. huh.

haydug

#93 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Jaybr
You guys do realize this thread was a joke?:confused:

I should have known better than to post anything political.

I have just caught this thread, I appreciate you guys voicing opinions, but please keep this very NON-offensice or I will delete this whole thread.
Please lets keep this as an opinion only thread, and no bickering back and forth.

cannondale27

#94 Post by cannondale27 »

Why?Because I have seen the anguish in Bush when faced with either tough or even wrong decisions and respect Bush for doing what he thinks is right for most and following through with it.Do I feel he is "winging it" sometimes?Yes, but whether I agree with his decisions or not he makes a decision and then will take responsibility for it himself.That is what it takes to be a leader.Compassion and guts.I just do not see that in Kerry maybe he has his reasons or is just darn good at hiding it.

Mjollnir

#95 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by haydug
I have just caught this thread, I appreciate you guys voicing opinions, but please keep this very NON-offensice or I will delete this whole thread.
Please lets keep this as an opinion only thread, and no bickering back and forth.

No bickering here Doug, I think we are DISCUSSING! biggrin.gif

Marc

Jaybr

#96 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
No bickering here Doug, I think we are DISCUSSING! biggrin.gif

Marc

LOL,

You obviously missed the 10 or so post I deleted this morning, 1/2 of which where mine.

But, I think Doug missed them too:)

Mjollnir

#97 Post by Mjollnir »

Stuff posted overnight?

thomez

#98 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Stuff posted overnight?

No, this morning. Jay was offended by the way I word my comments. I think that you have worded them the same way. No big deal, in my eyes.

Continue!

Mjollnir

#99 Post by Mjollnir »

No comment to the comment that I word my arguments the same. No use debating that.

I think I'm done. Clearly, no one is going to convince anyone. You spout your "facts", I spout my "facts" ad nauseum. Waste of time at this point.

Marc

Go Bush!