GNCC in SC and GNC in VA

TheJaspMan

GNCC in SC and GNC in VA

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Anyone going to make either of these races?

bestonearth

#2 Post by bestonearth »

i'll be going to danville to watch but won't be racing. maybe next year after i get a little more local racing in.

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Cool. I'll be there on Sunday. I am leaving tomorrow for the GNCC and then heading straight over to the GNC Sat night.

bradley3000

#4 Post by bradley3000 »

i'll be at the sc race!

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by bradley3000
i'll be at the sc race!

LOL, I know you will be! I am riding with your nemisis! :w:

bradley3000

#6 Post by bradley3000 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
LOL, I know you will be! I am riding with your nemisis! :w:

who dat be? the might team kymco, or someone else?

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by bradley3000
who dat be? the might team kymco, or someone else?

Factory Rider for Team Kymco!

Don't worry, we'll keep him up late driving!!!

Honeycutt

#8 Post by Honeycutt »

I was at the GNCC race Sat. in Union SC. There was a Moto that finished 3rd in the 4 stroke stock class in only his second time racing. I did not get to talk to the guy because he had a crowd around him but talked to a guy that new him. It was good to see the Cannondale on the Podium.smile.gif Chris Borich passed Bill Ballance on the last lap in the Pro class,it was a great race between those two. Any one going to Summersville WV June 10-11th?

bradley3000

#9 Post by bradley3000 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Factory Rider for Team Kymco!

Don't worry, we'll keep him up late driving!!!

you need to keep him up later next time. i was beating him the whole race at at the last checkpoint i looked to see who was behind me, all i saw was a red fender and i thought, its just a 450r, so i'll let him by. i pulled over, checked out my quad whilew i had a second and when i looked up, nathan was ahead of me. i rode a little too crazy trying to catch up and the chain popped off, by the time i got it back on, he was long gone:cry:

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Honeycutt
I was at the GNCC race Sat. in Union SC. There was a Moto that finished 3rd in the 4 stroke stock class in only his second time racing. I did not get to talk to the guy because he had a crowd around him but talked to a guy that new him. It was good to see the Cannondale on the Podium.smile.gif  Chris Borich passed Bill Ballance on the last lap in the Pro class,it was a great race between those two. Any one going to Summersville WV June 10-11th?

That was a Cannibal, not a Moto. Blazes, Speeds, Motos & Glamis models cannot run in the stock class according to GNCC rules.

It was Tim Lenig. He is only a newbie to the stock class. He has plenty of logged racing hours.

Lot's of pictures coming later. We just got home a few hours ago.