Shorty and Nacs mapping Review

guthrie08

Shorty and Nacs mapping Review

#1 Post by guthrie08 »

Pipe came in from thejester and the shorty looked great. i put it on, fired her up and the sound is unreal. its hard to hold on to this quad now. the nacs mapping allowed me to pull 4th gear wheelies with 20 tires when im geared for 18. the shorty pipe and nacs combo is amazing and ill give a full race report from steel city this weekend. and i thought this quad couldent get any quicker:usa

Dale512

#2 Post by Dale512 »

What class will you be running in Steelcity? Your racing on Saturday correct? I have a buddy that will be running A class on a Black & White Houser/Baldwin 450R. I'll prolly be there to watch also. Hope to see you there.

cdaleracer52

#3 Post by cdaleracer52 »

pipe+map+incredable power! just figured that out with my friends TC exhaust and TC map on my dale. to bad my crank bearing went the day i wrode with it.

guthrie08

#4 Post by guthrie08 »

ill be running C class. im going down to Latrobe to race Friday and i hope to make it to steel city Sat. also. ill look for your buddy and come up and talk, you going to have your dale there 512? you should come and race to.

lilchampro1

hey dude

#5 Post by lilchampro1 »

whose goin to latrobe to race, whats ur name i have a dale maybe we can swap tips there, i am running b sign up for b, we need somemore peopel what number are u ??

guthrie08

#6 Post by guthrie08 »

A couple buddys and myself are going down to Latrobe. my name is Shane Guthrie and im number 112. Ill def. cya down there and we can share some tips on the dale.