Random Cdale Photo

TheJaspMan

Random Cdale Photo

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

I have no clue who this racer is. But I got this shot at the GNCC ins SC last weekend.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

I watched the Florida GNCC race on that GNCC Racing show on OLN earlier this week and I had seen a dale that looked like that, I bet its the same guy. On the florida race I had seen Bill Ballance passing it LOL. Cool to see them out there!:head:

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

Jasp, come to Foot of the Mountain in Neelyton, PA on may 1st. bring your quad:hammer:

MrSlithers

#4 Post by MrSlithers »

How is that radiator gettin any airflow with all that crap blockin the flow:w: .:hammer:

pdavis

#5 Post by pdavis »

i have my # plate in the same location as his, the one that says klotz... never once had a problem and it help mud stay off the radiator

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
Jasp, come to Foot of the Mountain in Neelyton, PA on may 1st. bring your quad:hammer:

That does sound tempting. But I am on break till Cdaleracers wrist is better. We can't have both of us out hurt. And you've seen how I ride... :mad:

Besides that I'll be at the GNCC in Hurricane Mills, TN.

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

thats a sorry excuse. you can take pics on sat then shoot up here on sunday, just follow chris borich as he'll most likely be there. someone needs to represent team inferno right???:usa

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
thats a sorry excuse. you can take pics on sat then shoot up here on sunday, just follow chris borich as he'll most likely be there. someone needs to represent team inferno right???:usa

I'll give you those points. But Chris lives up that way. I would go past my house by about six hours!

Maybe I can get Chris to represent!

ducman

#9 Post by ducman »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
That does sound tempting. But I am on break till Cdaleracers wrist is better. We can't have both of us out hurt. And you've seen how I ride...  :mad:

Besides that I'll be at the GNCC in Hurricane Mills, TN.
I am going to the GNCC next weekend, hope to see you there. I will be riding in the morning, black dale with red flame graphics.

Braff1

#10 Post by Braff1 »

I'll be down at Loretta's on the C-dale this time Jaspman. Be looking for #808. I think I have all the bugs worked out now so I expect a good finish this time.

Here is a pic of me from TX

Here is my favorite pic from ga, I am ordering it from race day pix
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.d...bum=0&adjust=-1