Aluminum Radiator Reservoir Bottles

kdeal

Aluminum Radiator Reservoir Bottles

#1 Post by kdeal »

I am trying to gauge interest in aluminum radiator reservoir bottles. These would come with a automotive style radiator cap fitting on the bottle. No more leaks!!! Keeping with Doug's new policy, I will not be taking any deposits on these until they are in my greedy little hands. These will be sold for Doug, and all moneys remitted directly to him. I have a few suppose to be coming to me in the next two weeks. I want feedback and people who would be interested in purchasing a few of these. It looks like the selling price will be around $49.95. You will need to hit the local auto parts store for a cap, but I will give the specs on what fits (it will be generic & low cost). So, if you are tired of putting a hose clamp on your cap and want the latest bling, make a post....

:usa :head:

Thanks,
Ken

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

If these are the size of the Walsh bottles, I'll take 2. I need the tighter tolerances for the 250r conversion.:usa Let me know Ken.

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Can you make some thinner than stock so they work well with the R conversions? A sight window would be nice.

JST

#4 Post by JST »

Sight window,yes or no?

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I will take one.

Blazinmoto

#6 Post by Blazinmoto »

If they have a sight window, I will take one.

jfarrar

#7 Post by jfarrar »

ill take one to i love the idea of the conv. cap.i dont see why they ever put these crappy plastic jobs on to beginwith

Josh

#8 Post by Josh »

Count me in...A sight window would be nice, but you have to pull off the plastics anyways so how hard would it be to pop the cap and look inside???:clap: :clap:

cdrookie

#9 Post by cdrookie »

i believe canniboomer has a low cost sight tube, not window, that could maybe be incorporated into the cost?:confused:

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by cdrookie
i believe canniboomer has a low cost sight tube, not window, that could maybe be incorporated into the cost?:confused:

I can check. The plans are for no sight glass for the moment. We tried to keep the cost as low as possible. The neck that goes in the top was anywhere from $20 to $45. That doesn't leave any room for much else. The design is a copy from the Walsh bottles, but can someone supply me with the difference in depth they would like to see? Steve?

Ken