6 hr of americal--MO

Happyboy

6 hr of americal--MO

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Who is going to this and anyone planning on racing? I was wanting to go and race but I got a horribly bad start this year. I am so bad out of shape I will die on the first lap.

Also, anyone know if the courses are cut like GNCC or are they tight like harescrambles? Also, is the track real rocky like the rest of missouri or is it a normal area?

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

I was going to go, but it appears no forum members will be there. I??????????????????m not really interested in watching other people that I have no interest in, race for six hours

cannondale440

#3 Post by cannondale440 »

I was planning on racing but then discovered it conflicted with the group ride. So I started plannin for it but I wont be able to get my dale together in time. Now it looks like I wont be at either since I wont have a toy. :confused: :mad:

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Jacob would be the guy to talk to. He rode at the track a couple weeks ago. From what I heard the track is pretty nice except for the mx part where the wood chips make it turn into a massive whoop fest. Colby at C&D racing said he was originally going to go, but after the harescramble he said the track didn't look like it would be fun after 4hrs.

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

Guys here is the skinny on the track its a sawdust track things get rough real quick and the whoops get real bad you need a suspension that is on the soft side that will soak up the bumps. The woods sections are tight but I find I can make up alotta time in the woods as I am not good at mx. I think I can get my brother seth talked into goin and racing jeff stoesses atk we just need to figure out why its wont run when its gets warm I am thinking the fuel pump is bad we have on that we will get on this week if anyone is intersted in going or if you want to try to head up a team let me know maybe we can get something going. I will talk to my brother tonight.

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

heck, we can get it fixed!! biggrin.gif

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

I have thought about taking the 450 out there. see how that falicon would do. smile.gif

jacobw

#8 Post by jacobw »

well we have it narrowed down it says injector a and b open fault all the connections are good and tight and the fuel pump kinda makes some funny noises so we have a new msd fuel pump coming for it, it will be here tomorrow so we will see :deal: I will see if he wants to ride so if I ride and he ride we will need another member smile.gif I will take off at 12 or 1 on friday its only about a 5 hour drive for us so. We will just take the triple threat racing van if we decide to go I need to find out when the registration forms are due let me look.

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

prob will be getting him to go he didnt really like that track very much so I will have my work cut out for me talking him into going:(

dalewannbe

#10 Post by dalewannbe »

so is anyone going to this?