Honduh's

cannon

Honduh's

#1 Post by cannon »

I wipe my :w: with Honduh's.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

:confused: Doesn't sound very comfortable.

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

I would hate to get a chunk of a honda stuck in thier!!!sad.gif That could cause some serious bowel issue! :eek:

bombsquad54

#4 Post by bombsquad54 »

sorry man but i use charmin. :eek:

quadman22

#5 Post by quadman22 »

whats wrong with honda? i had a 400ex for 2 1/2 years and loved it. NOTHING ever went wrong with it... most reliable machine.Now i have a c-dale and its it a thousand pieces because god knows what happened to it. Honda's are great bikes and u really dont know till u've owned one. Look at the top 2 in GNC point standings right now... both hondas. Im not bashin on c-dales or anything cause i love em but nothing will ever be as reliable as a honda. Just my opinion though and i can have one because i have owned one.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Guess what?I will give that to Honda(reliable)but to do that they are too conservative.Their conservative approach has cost them the top spot in sales for MX for sure.Used to be a sea of 250r's and 400ex's now I mostly see Blue with a growing number of Red sprinkled in.But face it the Honda total dominance at races is over for sure.That has to hurt them.Hopefully it will cause them to change.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Guess what?I will give that to Honda(reliable)but to do that they are too conservative.Their conservative approach has cost them the top spot in sales for MX for sure.Used to be a sea of 250r's and 400ex's now I mostly see Blue with a growing number of Red sprinkled in.But face it the Honda total dominance at races is over for sure.That has to hurt them.Hopefully it will cause them to change.

You might be right about mx but there are a huge number of hondas at the GNCCs. They may not be outnumbering yamaha but there is no sprinkling as you described. Sometimes even a sea of red. I remember seeing a pic of nothing but hondas coming around the first turn.

krash

#8 Post by krash »

I'm not sure why this thread was started, but I like all brands, and I dislike all brands. Face it, they all have thier good and bad sides.

Can't we all just get along???

twisted

#9 Post by twisted »

Honda's arent that reliable, had 2 friends that I rode with and something went wrong with them every ride, now my yamaha warrior is reliable I rode through **** and a mudbog and still came back shinning.

I have nothing againt's any company, some have their advantages and some have their dissadvantages..

cannondale: super fast, fuel injected aluminum frame ext... problem.. needs some updates...

yfz: very fast, strong frame, other than 1st year wingarms, crank fauilures ext...

450r, week frame, potent motor, but doesnt pull like a yfz or dale... ext..

pdavis

#10 Post by pdavis »

EVERYTHING has problems, some more than others, ride what you want, and what fells right for you