Red Bud!!

Blazinmoto

Red Bud!!

#1 Post by Blazinmoto »

Just wondering if any one is going to make it to Red Bud this weekend? I'm going with some friends and would like to see some cdales kicking arse.

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

im still up in the air.we are on strike at work and i would like to see things look a little brighter before i make the decision.hopefully it all works out.

Blazinmoto

#3 Post by Blazinmoto »

That sucks about work, hope it gets worked out and you can make it.

MichiganMXer722

#4 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

If everything goes right ill be there spectating on sunday atleast. I planned on racing but i haven't raced at all this year and haven't rode in a month. Unfortuantly if the weather stays nice i'll have to work so we'll see:cry:

GDITheman

#5 Post by GDITheman »

i was just down in buchanan yesterday looking at cannondale mountain bikes. i forgot the race was coming up. i may be working this weekend also. if not i may try and go. haydug still has my engine so i won't race.

blaze#52

#6 Post by blaze#52 »

i will be there sunday for the pro race. if anyone needs parts at the race let me know

GDITheman

#7 Post by GDITheman »

the kids are supposed to come down to SW MI this weekend. The more i think about it, the more i think we should go just to see the pros run.

is the course good for spectators?

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

It is awesome for spectators.Get ready for another famous Redbud mudfest.Big storms coming.I will try for one of the days for sure.

GDITheman

#9 Post by GDITheman »

my office is 15-20 miles from redbud and it just started raining about 1/2 hour ago. looks like it may be steady for a while.

the wife won't like the mud sad.gif

Blazinmoto

#10 Post by Blazinmoto »

Rain or shine, it is a great place to see the pros race. We are taking the toy box and staying all weekend, so if it rains stop by and dry off. Would like to meet the members that are going, hope you all can make it!