Shout Out

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CptHook
Actually, this was for my associates in computer science, next is bachelors in information technology, but thanks for the congrats!

That isn't graduation. It is the advancement to a bigger bill!smile.gif

CptHook

#12 Post by CptHook »

Lol thanks Derno, I guess you're right, but actually they are two different schools, the associates was at a technical college, the bachelors will be at a university. Technically Im graduating from the technical college with ceremony and all that other stuff. But its not "the big" graduation as far as Im concerned because Im not done with school yet, but my family all are going nuts and Im just like, "dont spend all your energy and excitment now, I still got one more in two years". rolleyes.gif

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

So you graduated from the local burger college and now you are going to McDonalds College. I am sooo happy for ya!smile.gif

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

Thanks Derno glad to know I have your support. Just dont tell anyone that my diploma came with my happy meal :drink:

pdavis

#15 Post by pdavis »

derno finished at the top of his class at Mc'college, now he is edumacated.
yesterday he couldnt spell cook... today he are one tongue.gif tongue.gif

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Pdavis I knew you Florida people were a little backwards, but now you have proven me right. Hick Boy!

At least I went to school instead of getting taught on the farm with the sheep!tongue.gif