New Cannondale Quad Exhaust

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Hey guys....just giving an update on this. Prices and availability will be announced this weekend!! Pricing is being finalized and a standard design as well. Customization is available for added time and cost.

Right now it looks like there will be a base cost for the single system with an 02/hmf header pipe. The adapter can be made in advance and sold with the pipe. There will be an added cost for the 03 head pipe and it will have to be sent off and modified. As for horsepower, there were some minor improvements seen on the dyno but tuning was limited and they dyno was having issues. Without further dynoing these we don't want to promise any specific gains. So, just consider them equivalent to an HMF for the time being.

The duals will probobly be delayed a little while as we want to put some times on a dyno and make some maps. It doesn't do anyone any good to get a system if they don't have a map that is compatible with it. Timbo is getting a set to run with a set of dual fmfs so we will be able to see the best pipe gains.

Something to keep in mind mapping wise. If you are wanting an exotic setup please have the means of tuning it. As we (community) are getting all of these different systems together we are getting further and further away from simple mapping changes. These duals will probobly be more equivalent if not more drastic of a change to the mapping as a major port job. So base maps are a bad idea here. We are going to make some maps that fit these but they will be very specific setups as well. If your setup is much different it would be best to have the ability to get afr readings to be sure you are within reason for lean/fat spots.

Well, that was a long update. If you have any questions feel free to post in here and we will answer the best we can. And please don't put too much pressure on Mike just yet. He is doing the best he can and remember he is doing this in his spare time for us.

hnnblehscnnble

#2 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

what exhaust would you eb talking about?

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I believe it is the dual system, why do you care, you parted your out :-P

lol

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

ouch!...I'll never do that...he'll just ride his familys quads...I would.

nmotion duals?....

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

The duals are mainly being setup with the new pipe shown in the first pic. But, if someone really wants the Nmotion and wants to pay the $100+ more for them they can.

The exhausts picured here....

and the dual headers shown here.....

and

twisted

#6 Post by twisted »

those look pretty! I want one, just a single though.

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

I'm interested in a set of duals. Do you sell the FMF Ti-4's to fit?

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

The duals are completely custom jobs. It would be easier and quicker to make them for the new exhaust shown above but for the right $ I am sure Mike would make them for any exhaust.

theJeStEr1340

#9 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

ouch!...I'll never do that...he'll just ride his familys quads...I would.

I am just busting his chops, I would do the same too.

cobradaler

#10 Post by cobradaler »

got timbos pipes donelast night will get them sent out to him and then he can test them for u guys and let u know what he thinks.