R & S Performance

fourwhls

R & S Performance

#1 Post by fourwhls »

Is it always this hard to get in touch with RS Performance. I have been trying to reach them for 3 days now.(Thurs, Fri, Today). Their phone either rings and rings or is busy.

I talked to Kyle briefly last week, but he had a customer in front of him and said he would call me back. No Call.

I would like to talk with him some more about setting up my bike for TT and possibly purchase some parts.

Maybe some day I will get through.

wyndzer

#2 Post by wyndzer »

They are very busy, Kyle will give you all the time you need. Keep trying he is a great guy to deal with. Have you thought about The Quadshop guys?

dawzie

#3 Post by dawzie »

There has been times I would try for 5 days sad.gif sad.gif

atvrulz

#4 Post by atvrulz »

I have been able to get alot of parts for my dale moto through
Quadsource motorsports in michigan. They race thier dales and have built their own stud update kits and motor mounts. Also, quad shop is also very helpful.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

As far as I am concerned all 3 are good, but R &S (KYLE)has been the most helpful when you have a problem. He encourages you to call him back to be certain the fix worked.

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

I have called the quadshop after hours and gotten through. heck, these guys even call me back after I PM them ohmy.gif

thats dedication............my **** lawyer is on retainer and he doesn't call back that fast! wink.gif

JST

#7 Post by JST »

I have also heard great things about The Quadshop,R & S also runs a 14 bay automotive shop.Keep trying.

LapTraffic

#8 Post by LapTraffic »

Ive nothing but good things to say for both R&S and the Quad Shop. Both are extremely helpful.

Keep trying.

jcv440

#9 Post by jcv440 »

Yep, Kyle is a great guy. I've called and called before too. I'm sure he totally forgot, he's real good about calling you back.

Yeah, those TQS boys ain't toooo bad....just wish they'd change that goony website! Dancing Raptors???? :confused: What's that all about????tongue.gif

JeffQuadShop

#10 Post by JeffQuadShop »

LOL.....blame that one on Marty!!!