Attitudes

KRMit

Attitudes

#1 Post by KRMit »

What is up with all the bad attitudes around here? It seems everyone here is so quick to go off on each other and point fingers. This site is divided between people that hate Cannondales and will take every opportunity to run the name in the ground, and people that are so afraid of the Cannondale name being tarnished that they will defend them no matter what. The latter are the ones I really can't stand, I can ignore the haters. If there's a problem with Cannondales I wanna know about it, not have it covered up or dismissed as user error.

With so many people making smartass replies on here I feel like not posting and just using the search feature solely. Where no one here may care if I post or not, keep in mind if I feel this way others probably do as well.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Us Southern boys need to stick together KRMit....Those Yankees get awefull pissy!

GDITheman

#3 Post by GDITheman »

Dude, no doubt we get pissy. That's how we won the war.

wink.gif

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey I agree.I admit I am paranoid sometimes but usually am right.But guess what I am a Northerner:D Always liked Southern Hospitality and attitude though.Admit I could learn alot from most.And big reason why I love the south.

2000ex

#5 Post by 2000ex »

Yes we all need to understand that these are toys and we are here to help each other with our passion.

I see this way too often with many messageboards, that people turn it into a brand war or personal attacks. We have NO support anymore and need to rely on each other to keep these bikes running....we need to stick together. Give your fellow 'dale owners your love

Cdale_racer_669

#6 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

Give your fellow 'dale owners your love
as long as that doesnt invole any physical contact im down with that:(

MrSlithers

#7 Post by MrSlithers »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Us Southern boys need to stick together KRMit....Those Yankees get awefull pissy!

biggrin.gif Damned them Yankee's!

But I agree. We need to be more laid back and let the haters hate and the lovers love:hammer: .

quadman22

#8 Post by quadman22 »

yankees...:mad: GO SOX!

CptHook

#9 Post by CptHook »

I think people just have pent up energy from the long winter, and being stuck in winter rebuilds, I sure once summer gets into full swing and everyone gets out there riding again things will cool down

cdalemx301

#10 Post by cdalemx301 »

I am moving down south screw them **** yanks they yell to much lol....Just messin guys ill let my stress levels rise here in MA lol