Help!

4punksdad

Help!

#1 Post by 4punksdad »

I just went to the atvseatcovers.com website to get their phone number. the site is down.

then I found their number by other means and called...............phone is disconnected!

he just charged my credit card 3 days ago for my seat cover............this aint looking good.

anyone know of another way to reach these folks?

JBBSPEED

#2 Post by JBBSPEED »

nope... Sorry for ya man.. that sucks and i just got a seat from those guys a month ago.. They did a real good job. They told me that they made the seat covers for CEET and Quadtech... hmmm would think if that were true they would not go under. Weird.

dawzie

#3 Post by dawzie »

That is weird, I just got mine 2 weeks ago. I ordered it on line, didn't hear any confirmation from them for a week so I called. Talked to a girl there, said she would get it out in two weeks. I told her I needed it with-in a week for a race. I got it with-in that time frame.

I will look up the receipt and give you any info off it I can find

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

If you don't demand a tracking number they will lie and lie again that it will be made or is on it's way. Get a tracking number or YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!! I speak from experience of me and my friends.. They are the biggest **** liars around.. Nice cover but crappy everything else..

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

****..........it aint the 100 bux I am worried about. I really wanted that seat cover. I will give it a couple of more days before I freak out. Any additional info on this bunch would be helpful.

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

still disconnected.

dawzie

#7 Post by dawzie »

hang in there 4punks, I'm still looking for that receipt !!

4punksdad

#8 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by dawzie
hang in there 4punks, I'm still looking for that receipt !!

did you find it yet?????

I am getting worried now. site is still down and phone is still disconnected.

dawzie

#9 Post by dawzie »

I found the receipt today. Has the same phone number and address as the web site did. I called and it is still disconnected. It may be time to call the BBB and the attorney generals office.sad.gif

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

www.planetsand.com had info today. They will be back in business in a couple of weeks. The phone number has changed 866-covers-4 The number will be working in a few days..