High Point

cdaleracer

High Point

#1 Post by cdaleracer »

OK who will be there with their cannondale? We should try to all pit together or atleast close to each other.

The Jaspman will let me race at this GNC only if I feel like I'm ready to compete. I only have one week to get ready though. I will get on the quad for the first time in 3 months on Sunday.

Look for me there. I will be the only Cannondale with pink a-arms and red plastic.

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

well im hoping to be there.if everything works out right(hasnt yet this year:cry: )look for an all black and blue cdale with 250r plastic and kandk graphics #30.will be running open a and plus 25

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Cdaleracer,

I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Good Luck :usa

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I'll be there, just of course not on a dale, that won't be done until november or so;)

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Kenny will be going (housercannondale). He'll be in a "B" class, not sure which one yet. He's trying to talk me into going, but just not enough time to fit it in my schedule. Good LUCK!!

kgd57

#6 Post by kgd57 »

We'll be there Farrar! Hope you make it!! Look for #571. Leric can point you in the right direction.

KGD57:cool:

cdaleracer

#7 Post by cdaleracer »

Well I cannot decide what to do. I went to Earlywines today to practice. Got a lot of seat time in, but really no major jumping just yet for me. For being off of the quad for almost 4 months, right now I feel pretty good. That goes for my wrist also. Now, let me ask you guys a question. Should I race so soon? Would any of you guys race with only about 3 hours seat time after being off of it for 3 months?

tat

#8 Post by tat »

I would not race Morris the 1st time back in the saddle if it was me. This track can get really rough as the day goes on. Dont get me wrong, they take good care of it as far as track maintence goes, it is just the nature of the beast. I think you should have a little more seat/therapy time before you jump on this track. You will be better off in the long run. My opinion though.

cdaleracer

#9 Post by cdaleracer »

Yeah, I have decided not to race. I am going to train for the Daniel Boone GNC in July instead.

I will still be there though. Hopefully The Jaspman and I will be able to find some of you guys to get some pics.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'm sure that I'll be there and Michelle might be too. But I don't think I'll have the money for this one.:cry: I'll just have to pit for Farrar and cheer everyone on!:clap: