New alu frame, EFI sport quad joins us !!!

SlOoT

New alu frame, EFI sport quad joins us !!!

#1 Post by SlOoT »

It's the Yamaha Raptor 700 :wow :wow :wow

SlOoT

#2 Post by SlOoT »

ENGINE
One press of the starter button wakes a beast of an engine ?????????????????? an incomparable 686cc of power at your fingertips. Combine this with a lightweight, nimble chassis (the Raptor 700 weighs just 180kg) and a host of groundbreaking ATV features, and you??????????????????ve got the leanest, meanest ride there is. From cross-country charging to twisting and turning wooded trails, the Raptor 700 is the lord and master of all terrain. The single cylinder, four-stroke gives the very highest performance over a wide rpm range, while the five-speed manual transmission (plus reverse gear) ensures that the engines power is efficiently supplied to the rear wheels throughout the engines rpm-range.

COMFORT
The Raptor 700 is also designed for comfort on those long days kicking trail. The advanced adjustable suspension, front upper A-arms and steering knuckles are examples of how comfort and handling are carefully balanced. Other refinements include hydraulic twin piston front brakes for increased brake force and a new tire design for improved lateral grip for crisp corner carving. The combination of brute force with tight handling means there??????????????????s no ride quite like the Raptor 700

FUEL INJECTION
With the Raptor 700??????????????????s state-of-the-art Electronic Fuel Injection you get an accurate and highly efficient electronic fuel mixture supply. This means you get an instant throttle response and an overall enhanced performance.

ALUMINIUM FRAME
A strong yet lightweight high-tension aluminium frame helps improve the power-to-weight ratio for enhanced handling.

LARGE ENGINE CAPACITY
The Raptor 700 has a whopping 686cc liquid-cooled, four-valve, four-stroke SOHC engine, offering high torque on low rpm. Whatever the terrain, whatever the obstacle, it can handle it.

ECCENTRIC AXLE CHAIN ADJUSTER
The Raptor 700 is fitted with an eccentric axle chain adjuster - a novel feature designed to make maintenance easier. The chain is adjusted by simply turning the eccentric axle insert, so keeping the proper tension at all times is simple.

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

Sweet!!! Im still a yamaha man LMAO, pretty cool though, sounds like the yfz is a 449cc too.

I need a cdale

#4 Post by I need a cdale »

id take that..i think the craptor is gunna get a new nickname

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

It still looks tall and unstable. Maybe they'll slap that efi technology into the yfz. Wishful thinking?

61austin

#6 Post by 61austin »

Why go back to a four valve head, did the five valves not work well?

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

I see from a european website that they did address the unstablility of the raptor.

theJeStEr1340

#8 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

maybe they made a better flowing 4 valve head, the crf head is only 4 valves right?

yamadjs08

#9 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
maybe they made a better flowing 4 valve head, the crf head is only 4 valves right?

Well a lot of people knew that the raptor would eventually have 4-valves and EFI because, the motorcycle that the raptors engine is from got all of that for 2005 I think.

SlOoT

#10 Post by SlOoT »

I heard that the Raptor 700 has the same height as the YFZ.