Michael Jackson verdict

antifreeze440

Michael Jackson verdict

#1 Post by antifreeze440 »

found innocent on everything.. total bs in my mind...what are everyones thoughts

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

too many holes in accuser's testimony and mother was not found to be that credible she was caught lying. Its hard to convict someone when you cant tell the truth. Or at least hold to your story. And he has money for good lawyers I figured from the start they wouldnt convict him. Just my .02! Whether he did or didnt molest the boy is irrelevant when you have money and the accuser and mother cant tell the truth on the stand.

bombsquad54

#3 Post by bombsquad54 »

im glad to hear the end of it, i think this whole thing got started by MONEY HUNGRY PARENTS and the jury knew that.

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

yeah it was all about money they knew he had money and if they said he got molested then they would get paid off like the last time it happened not this time. I am tired of hearing about chit like this its all about the media and money. If it was a nobody you would never hear about it but since its a celebitry the media is up in cahoots with him anyway. They are all bazztards

bombsquad54

#5 Post by bombsquad54 »

only God knows what happened and if he did that, God will:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: him, if he didn't good for MJ.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

FOUND guilty or not, that freak would never be allowed around my little boy.

Any 40 year old man who wants little boys to share his bed is guilty of something.

Period.

Blazinmoto

#7 Post by Blazinmoto »

Amen brother!!
Think we need to make a road trip to MJ's:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

cdalemx301

#8 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey whoever it was that sayed the family of the kid gets no money may not be true...Even though MJ was found innocent in a criminal court a Civil case can still be brought upon him for damages etc and he can be found guilty there for alll those charges but there would be no jail time just money

antifreeze440

#9 Post by antifreeze440 »

Guilty or not there is still something off about that man... jackson bought his way out of this case.. it was a case of dollars and cents

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Blazinmoto
Amen brother!!
Think we need to make a road trip to MJ's:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Forget that freak. People should pay a visit to the jurors homes! They ignored evidence and based their decision on a bias towards the mother.

Their post trial interview was disgusting.

MJ will be in Europe or Japan by the weekend. He's not worried about any civil case.

If he liquidated his assests, paid all his debt he would still have over 200 million. And the strong possibility to make millions more.

We live in a sad world sometimes.