ratedx a-arms

Cdale_racer_669

ratedx a-arms

#1 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

anyone have these yet?im curious to know how they do. im probably going with them when i got the money

krash

#2 Post by krash »

Be aware............. No Warranty!!!!

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

I dont expect a warranty on a-arms. They are a new company that is smaller they are still building their first sets I have heard many good things about them they test them in desert races. I am sure they are well built and jeff stoess is the one who told me about them so I am sure jeff wouldnt reccommend them he is very picky on suspension components and setups. I am sure if you broke them within the first month they would replace them anyways. Companies usually take care of the customers.smile.gif They are some sharp looking arms!

Cdalerider03

#4 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by jacobw
I dont expect a warranty on a-arms. They are a new company that is smaller they are still building their first sets I have heard many good things about them they test them in desert races. I am sure they are well built and jeff stoess is the one who told me about them so I am sure jeff wouldnt reccommend them he is very picky on suspension components and setups. I am sure if you broke them within the first month they would replace them anyways. Companies usually take care of the customers.smile.gif They are some sharp looking arms!

Im gonna sell my old stuff and save up to get some arms and then Jeff at quadshop is gonna hook me up with a set of shocks!!

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by krash
Be aware............. No Warranty!!!!

Wrong just talked to erik at rated x and they have a 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects. I asked becuase I am fixing to buy two sets and wanted to know for myself. Guys dont be fooled these are gonna be top quality a-arms you will get taken care of with good service and parts:)

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Does anyone have a link to their site?

jacobw

#7 Post by jacobw »

just for you steve www.ratedxmotorsports.com:) I have enclosed a picture for you viewing pleasure:) smile.gif

jacobw

#8 Post by jacobw »

I have been promoting these I think they are building a fine products and have been corresponding with Erik@ratedx for a while and I am gonna order 2 set for myself:D

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

ok rated x naysayers!! Here you go!
http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=7936

c41xracer

#10 Post by c41xracer »

im gonna get a set my self