special thanks to maz

ATKMXER3

special thanks to maz

#1 Post by ATKMXER3 »

just want to give a special thanks to Maz and Maslanik Motorsports for helping me get my quad motor back and running. He helped me out tremendously. I can honestly say that it never ran this good even new. Also want to say thanks to usamoto00 for all his help too. Seeya guys back on the track finally!

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

get that 13 tooth sprocket the heck off that pig too.where we riding this weekend?i should be up and running.your atk motor should have been able to walk all over that thing though.i'll let you ride mine this weekend and show you what real power is:D glad you are up and running again:clap:

fig

#3 Post by fig »

I enjoying reading good things about Maz!

bombsquad54

#4 Post by bombsquad54 »

it does make me just feel like writing a book, good job maz, glad to see things looking up!

ATKMXER3

#5 Post by ATKMXER3 »

Whats up farrar, don't know where i'm riding yet, like to race somewhere, but my rear shock is questionable. Not afraid of that motor either!

USAMoto00

#6 Post by USAMoto00 »

Workman Racing is back!:clap: lol Glad to help out Chris. Now let's go riding and get cooking again. Oh yea, get a 14 tooth front sprocket! :hammer: That was honestly the smoothest idling C-dale that I've ever heard. It has really good power and hey, it starts when you hit the green button. Too bad ATK never made right on their promises with you though. Oh well, I think we made out better this way anyways, you know what is really in this motor. lmao Now let's ride!:ride:

cdalemx301

#7 Post by cdalemx301 »

so is this the ATK that was sitting in a million pieces in brians garage at the winter ride

jfarrar

#8 Post by jfarrar »

thats the one.it has been converted back to a cannondale though.no atk upgrades.

cdalemx301

#9 Post by cdalemx301 »

lol **** that thing took awhile congrats on gettin this thing running and hopefully it will keep running strong...What ATK upgrades did you eliminate?

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

Their motor!(eliminated) lol It didn't have any of the upgrades like it was supposed to either. No stud update, nothing really worth the coin. It had a timing chain that was about touching in the center, it had an old sleeve style clutch basket, it had the WWE 450 kit that was good, except of course the wrist pin that broke! It had mismatched clutch components from different styles that caused all his clutch issues etc. I AM NOT slamming ATK, just stating what was in the motor though. This was one of their first quads and I'm sure that they were just learning.:confused: I just feel bad for Chris who had the horrible experience of dealing with getting this dilemma solved. Maz did really come through for him.:clap: :usa