swingarm bearing peices

haydug

swingarm bearing peices

#1 Post by haydug »

I need some of the aluminum spacers, that go on the end of the swingarm. At least one, so I can have some machined out. The all balls kits do not come with them, so need to get some done.

MrSlithers

#2 Post by MrSlithers »

Nvm, im dumb:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

quadprorider

#3 Post by quadprorider »

Doug, I bought a All Balls Kit from you, put it all together right, and now I have play in my swingarm if you wobble it side to side while the swinarm pivot bolt is all the way tight....With the All Balls Kit, it came with some new yellow thrust washers that caught dirt better, was I suppoused to put them in AND the regular thrust washers? If you or anyone else has a complete picture of the All Balls Kit to show exactly how it goes together I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Nick.

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Do a search, NRath or Cannondale27 posted a pic of all the parts.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

gnccblaze440

#6 Post by gnccblaze440 »

i had that same problem with the new bearings when i put mine in...look in the r&d and look for swingarm bearings and you will see the bushing i made.... and no problems yet !

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

I used the allballs kits and they worked fine. You had to use at least 1 part from the old setup tough. A washer or spacer. I can't remember.

CannondaleRider

#8 Post by CannondaleRider »

I'm missing one of the outer washers.:mad:

But I need new bearings, so hopefully you can get those washers doug, then i'll have no worries:eek:

quadprorider

#9 Post by quadprorider »

I followed that pic exactly and it's still got some play.... Happy- Can you find out some how which part you used from the old pivot bearings? Thanks

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

Both the inner spacer, and outer spacer, as shown in C27 pic, are NOT included in the Cannondale OEM 5000814 Bearings & Seal Kit either? Those inner spacers can be re-used a couple of times, and the outer ones will last though several bearing changes. But everybody will need them from time to time, so we need to get some made...... Steve, do you still have the full loose kit to get some dimensions from?? Doug, I'll take several spacers if you make them!!, to supplement with some OEM kits here.