Outdoor Games TV times

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

Sick! Its good to see some ATV racing make it onto ESPN :head:

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I was just going through my Direct TV schedule and I cant find it on there today.Weird.

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I was just going through my Direct TV schedule and I cant find it on there today.Weird.

Hmmm... Dish network has it on their schedule, 8 o clock tonight! I cant wait, only quads Ive seen on TV are on that ATV Television (stupid and corny show) and the GNCC racing, which is pretty cool, but it wasnt a reliable schedule, it wouldnt always be on when it should have been. So Im excited to watch this! I wont get home till like 8:30 or 9 tonight, I hope I get home in time!sad.gif

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I saw the commercial last night and the highlights looked pretty sweet. I can't wait to see it. From what I heard from some people that were there, they video coverage is much better than anything we've seen before.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

I seriously hope the coverage is better. This was on their facility with an actual production crew. No offense to anyone involved with other things, but a true television crew can do some cool stuff.

gnccblaze440

#7 Post by gnccblaze440 »

i don't get the channel :mad: no cable for us

NRath

This is Great!

#8 Post by NRath »

I just wish they would list the times the different events were aired! Although the hotsawing is pretty cool, I can't come up with 3 hours every night to watch for the quads. Maybe I'll get lucky!

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

TIVO!!!

jesshamner

Re: This is Great!

#10 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by NRath
I just wish they would list the times the different events were aired!  Although the hotsawing is pretty cool, I can't come up with 3 hours every night to watch for the quads.  Maybe I'll get lucky!

You have a vcr don't you? Record and fast forward.