Please recycle

wistech

Please recycle

#1 Post by wistech »

Since many of us have opted for stroking the stock cranks we are ending up cutting up a lot of cranks that have very good pins on them. It seems a shame to cut up good stock pins when I know there are many cranks out there that have had rod bearing failures just sitting in a box on a shelf. If any of you would be interested in donating your failed cranks to Timbomooses recycler pile then he could use them .

The same goes for failed decompression devices on cams, spun flywheels, stators, corroded valve covers, leaky oil pump housings,cracked cases,broken/cracked,subframes/engine cradles. All these parts can be repaired. So please dont throw anything away.
Even old mc500 wiring harnesses can be salvaged for the special connectors.
So if you want to donate or sell cheap anything just post it up and im sure someone will take it off your hands to give it new life.Heck use this thread if you like .

JST

#2 Post by JST »

500 series computer and wiring harness $30 plus shipping.

iceracer17

#3 Post by iceracer17 »

I have a set of worn fx cams

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

I think Haydugs cam builder was looking for cores on the cams and does the mc500 have a soleniod and battery wires? Just got a pm today about those.

c41xracer

#5 Post by c41xracer »

thats good thinking, maybe i should find a seized crank......anyone have one for sale??

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Yep send a siezed crank to Timbo for stroking and sell your still good crank to someone just looking to z400 bearing update. Its a win win situation. You can also sell your counterbalance gear to someone getting a falicon.

Craig_C

#7 Post by Craig_C »

lol....I have an extremly dead cooling fan.......

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

I have a metal grill off one of those carbon fiber hoods (quadtech) for anyone that wants it . Just pay for shipping.

theJeStEr1340

#9 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I have a stock piston (2 ring), it had a little play, but probably just needs new rings. Just shipping, probably include pin and circlips.

Cdale_racer_669

#10 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i have a stock piston sleeve in good shape with 40 hours on it....id let go real cheap to anyone that blew theirs and wants a cheap rebuild.