I Need Help Asap

Cdalerider03

I Need Help Asap

#1 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Headake!!

Okay, I need someone to come over with there dale and help me with hooking everything up correctly, i got the wiring, just need help with oil lines and other stuff....anyone want to help me?

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

I would help...but ic ant drive to ohio jsut any ol time...what exactly is your prob...pulled an engine but cant get it abck in with all teh lines hooked up in teh right spot...or do you have a bare frame and have no clue were to start????
CHAD

BM426Racer

#3 Post by BM426Racer »

where in Ohio? I take it its the oil and fuel lines right?

Cdalerider03

#4 Post by Cdalerider03 »

No, the motor is in the bike, i got like almost all of them on...Im in Southern, Ohio...15 mins east of Georgetown, Ohio

and i just need help to see if there all in the right places and the feul lines

cdalerider75

#5 Post by cdalerider75 »

Man get a digital cam, and take some photos, post the photos then ask questions!!! What side of the motor?? I have SO many pics of how to install the motor..

Also can you say PLEASE, can some one help me NOT I need someone to come over????

Cdalerider03

#6 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Sorry, what did i hurt?

anyway i got some pics

and the a line that comes off of a little black thing that the feul goes to when it comes from the tank...its on the bottem of that..its a really small outlet...and where does the line from that go?

Cdalerider03

#7 Post by Cdalerider03 »

and this one

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Cdalerider03
Sorry, what did i hurt?

anyway i got some pics

and the a line that comes off of a little black thing that the feul goes to when it comes from the tank...its on the bottem of that..its a really small outlet...and where does the line from that go?

the top circle in pic one is a tranny vent. Take a look under your airbox and see if you have a T or a X vent line hookup. If it is a T then just run a small hose from your circle down the side of the quad along the fuel pump. Its just a vent line. If you have the X then run that small vent line to the X.

The fuel regulator is the second item you are talking about right? right side of the quad just in front of bottom of hte motor? That is the fuel regulator vent line. That runs up to the T or X fitting.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Cdalerider03
and this one

read below. smile.gif

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Happyboy,

It looks like he has circled the fitting on the frame. That is a vent to something.

Ken