cdrookie

#22 Post by cdrookie »

i use to be a soldier, i'll be ok

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

That explains all the camo. lol:hammer: j/k:usa

cdrookie

#24 Post by cdrookie »

yep, you civilians paid for it(some of it):clap: i might as well use it.

jesshamner

#25 Post by jesshamner »

This thread is great. I think pics stay up there too long anyway. This thread is to dig up some ideas. Why should we use them all at the same time. I say put rook on there. He definitely deserves it. Michelle can go on there for the next one. And she would definitely look hot on that 250r/cdale of USAMoto's. Use that next month. I am really not concerned with what gets put there but more concerned with how often it's changed. Change is refreshing and with all these sour attitudes towards cdales, I think its good if a new member or non-owner comes to the site and sees that its a fresh homepage. It shows that we are still alive and kicking. Wow...a true postwhore could have used 5 or 6 replies with this message. LOL.

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Wow...a true postwhore could have used 5 or 6 replies with this message. LOL.

Just admit it you want to be a post whore!tongue.gif :w:

jesshamner

#27 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Derno24
Just admit it you want to be a post whore!tongue.gif :w:

I do. I'm just a wannabe or I would have actually made that 5 or 6 replies. biggrin.gif

cdalepilot

#28 Post by cdalepilot »

cdrookie, all i seen was ''its so fast its scary come back july 22'' advertisment .:confused:

yamadjs08

#29 Post by yamadjs08 »

Yeah, on predatorowners.com they are going crazy, somebody got some inside pics of the outlaw and I guess its like a sport/utility, with a predator motor. I dont know, but it has IRS and everyone thought it was going to be a sport quad. I guess there is supposed to be a Venom 450 from polaris too, Ive heard some insane rumors about this thing, but it cant be true...
Look at these rumor specs for it, no way polaris would do this...

2006 Predator Venom 450

Surfing the web pays off Rumor has it Polaris has some "hopes and dreams" in the R&D department

NOne of this stuff is in stone but there is another thread at rath on this.....

JUSt thought u guys were interested

ENGINE --Liquid Cooled 450CC --Dual Overhead Camshafts W/ Variable Valve Timing -allows for oil pressure to change the timing at a given RPM --Eight Valve Head -allows the engine to breath like a v-twin(gut wrenching torque) -this would also explain the dual exhaust ports on the new test engine --Oval Piston Design W/ 2 Connecting Rods - having 2 connecting rods the engine is capable 14,000 +RPMS --Fuel Injecton -instantanious throttle response -polaris has perfected this in their utility line --Estimated 60HP Stock CHASIS --Reinforced Aluminum Chasis -aluminum chasis and shocks alow for a 340lb dry weight -the chasis will retain all of the original predator mounting points to retain -the same PRO stearing,a-arms,swingarm,and suspension components SUSPENSION --Fox Aluminun Piggyback Reservior Front Shocks -able to be rebuilt and tripple rated(curtousy or Rath Racing) to personal -riding style X-country, MX, TT, Desert -compression & rebound adjustable --Fox Aluminum Remote Reservoir Rear Shock -also rebuildable w/ compression and rebound adjustability

RETAIL PRICE: $7,899

cdalerider75

#30 Post by cdalerider75 »

Why don't we flood the home page with good riding photos and ridding tales... the first thing that people should read and see is happy cannondale riders