Thanks Speed2424

cannibaljim

Thanks Speed2424

#1 Post by cannibaljim »

I just wonted to say thanks again for the ride sunday. That was the most fun i have had in a wile.The track is a lot of fun and is cumin along nicely. I know there are still a lot of thing you wont to do to make it even better but it's a lot of fun now. Sorry no pics I was to busy riding.

P.S. Thanks for lunch.:clap:

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'll second that and I'll raise you some awesome pics! lol I'll try and post the Sunday ride pics sometime tommorrow. Thanks again Kev.:clap: By the way, Let me know when you need some more suspension input.:usa Thanks for an awesome ride day, letting me ride your quad, and fixing some awesome grilled grub. Next weekend same time right?:hammer:

BigJosh

#3 Post by BigJosh »

Yes let me first thank you for having us over to ride. The track was very fun to rip on, even to some one of my riding experince. You and jim put on a **** of good time, RACING, FOOD, the whole nine yards. Hope we can get a bunch of us all out there together.

Cdalerider03

#4 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Where are you guys located and stuff?...Ill be able to ride next time....A week hopefully and tis back

BigJosh

#5 Post by BigJosh »

We rode near canton ohio, some of them from that area, and others from the warren Youngstown area. Would be great to meet other guys on C-Dales.