Whew, that was close!

USAMoto00

Whew, that was close!

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

I don't know what happened and I don't care too, but I really am glad that the site is back up and working. Thanks to the powers that be, I need SOMETHING to do while I'm at work! Thank you once again for turning it back on.:clap: :usa

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

hopefully everyone cooled off a little.i thought we were gonna have to rename the site cannondalewhiners:p

jwheat

#3 Post by jwheat »

We needed to serve some cheese with all of the WHINE going here last night! biggrin.gif

DMAC10

#4 Post by DMAC10 »

I agree with USAMOTO00.
Thanks for getting us hooked back up with our fix.:clap:

If in the future,if we have members out of line try to block them, in other words put them in time out like you do the kids, If you whine like a kid, then expect to be treated like one.

:cry: :cry:

Honestly, I really do appreceate this site and most all the members who post on here. We are a small community, and we must stick together to keep our dales running.

Everyone's is entitled to their opinion, I respect that, but we are all grown ups and should be able to communicate in a reasonable manner.

Anyway I'm through with my nickels worth.
AGAIN THANKS for getting us back.

USAMoto00

#5 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by DMAC10
I agree with USAMOTO00.
Thanks for getting us hooked back up with our fix.:clap:

If in the future,if we have members out of line try to block them, in other words put them in time out like you do the kids, If you whine like a kid, then expect to be treated like one.

:cry: :cry:

Honestly, I really do appreceate this site and most all the members who post on here.  We are a small community, and we must stick together to keep our dales running.

Everyone's is entitled to their opinion, I respect that, but we are all grown ups and should be able to communicate in a reasonable manner.

Anyway I'm through with my nickels worth.
AGAIN THANKS for getting us back.

Very well said.:clap: In the future let's block only the guilty parties. Because honestly, I don't have any clue as to what took place.:usa (and I don't want to be punished for it)

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Thanks for bringing it back up.
After a while of not being able to get on the forums, makes you realize how much you NEED this forum LOL. I was going insane!

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

yeah I realized I have a wife and kids at home and I actually got something done at work.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I think I was actually having trouble breathing:D I agree its stupid to ruin great friendships and a great Team over differences of opinion.I am going to change the way I do posts and think much harder before posting.Hope all can forgive me.Cannondaleriders is the best!We can show all the other sites the way it CAN be done.Fun,Informative,and Helpful without bickering.

Steve

acarli3

#9 Post by acarli3 »

I noticed it down earlier today. I guess I missed something. Hope you guys got it all worked out.

Group Hug!

Cdalerider03

#10 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Yeah I agree, I was bored, like really bored without this site, and most ppl that are now gettin cannondales arnt 20+...im 15 and other ppl i know are 15-18...stupid whiners...