Two cannondales in production?

CptHook

#21 Post by CptHook »

that plastic looks so fake, it almost looks as if it was photoshopped on there....

Rx440

#22 Post by Rx440 »

Originally posted by DangerRanger
BOB!!!!

Hows my ole dale running?  so far on my original 2 dales(2 seperate owners)...I am 2 for 2 still hauling a$$...is ole Betsy making it 3 for 3?smile.gif smile.gif

Maybe I need to build up a few more if so...I have a winning record @ something.....

BMW:drink:

smile.gif Hey Ben! ole Betsy is still running great as ever. Been ridin' and racin' her all year..........she never lets me down. Too bad I'll never be good enough to ride her up to her full capabilities - LOL!

DangerRanger

#23 Post by DangerRanger »

awesome!! good to hear.

Looks like I may just pick up a new one near here...to build for the fun of it.

04 blaze for 3800...never started...:deal:

MX Quad Dad

#24 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Dinli is making some strides towards sport market, with some "take offs" from where Cannondale was, and using some of their ideas.  I think they are gonna make some waves down the road...future...as they look to enter competition with the big 4.

The only strides towards the sport market I see is just pictures, and as time gose by they look less and less like sport Quads.

The only "take offs" I see are the model names.

MX Quad Dad

#25 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
They can develop products, they may suck..

Yep

Rx440

#26 Post by Rx440 »

Looks like I may just pick up a new one near here...to build for the fun of it.

04 blaze for 3800...never started...:deal:

:eek: Well come on, Ben.........buy it.....build it......call me and let's go ride!!!!

DangerRanger

#27 Post by DangerRanger »

it was destined for an 04 model...but never officially made it out of the factory. New style frame.

Exodus

#28 Post by Exodus »

I personally hate the Dinili concept of "trying" to biuld a Cannondale replica. A race quad fine, an aluminum frame fine, just dont cheapen the Cannondale with halfa$$ parts. I wont be buying any parts for my Cannondale from dinili I can promise you that. My bike will go into the living room as an art piece before I do. I so understand that eventually Cannondale parts will dry up and be pretty treasured. Thats what I'm counting on, for those of us who keep them, I would bet in ten yrs the price will triple, in twenty the price will triple again. With only 5,546 biult, the collector value will be phenominal. I'm betting the same wont be said about the dinili. As for the immediate future, I'll ride my Cannondale, however, I think I will be racing something else. For that purpose, a dinili replica might fit with some cannondale plastic. Hard to say, lol

As far as ATK starting to liquify the Cannondale project. I honestly didnt think they would stay committed to a Cannondale project anyways. I dont have any hard feelings with them for that, its the capitolistic way. I do think that they will keep 100 or so Cannondales for people who want that "custom" American hand biult quad.

How many Cannondale quads did ATK end up with? Appromately?