Two cannondales in production?

chigger81

Two cannondales in production?

#1 Post by chigger81 »

I just got done reading my new issue of dirtwheels. This month its got an article with a new predator based dinli 450. The quad itself doesnt look all that interesting to me, but the author kept writing about dinli bringing out a new cannondale based 450 soon. I think it even gave a date. Does this mean they are going to be competing against ATK with another dale out there? rolleyes.gif

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Dinli is gonna leave ATK in the dust. ATK isn't gonna do squat w/ the machines. They are running out of unsold units and most people aren't rebuilding them when ATK gives them a quote.. ATK doesn't own any tooling equipment of any kind.

PeeWee

#3 Post by PeeWee »

Until ATK shows the public of what they're gonna do, i think Dinli is the only one that will carry on Cannondales legacy.Frank White, your a nice guy but this is what we see.

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

The mag says that enw dinili has 48hp.............not shrue about that...but maybe....and god that thing isnt the msot attractice looking quad.......
CHAD
YUCK

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be awesome.And if ATK sells them I would buy it from them.Would be something like buying a Tundra truck.Its made here but Jap company.ATK could put 04 plastic and upgrades like suspension,Arms etc.Not totally USA made but finished made better.This is what ATK has been doing for many years.We have hope of a rebirth.Cant be better than that.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Also a reminder for all.I was told by Justin Hall that the A-arms from the steel framed Dinli they are producing already will bolt right on our Dales.Havent checked on price but may solve ball joint wear.

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

hey chris...whats the link to that website with the pics???
CHAD

chigger81

#8 Post by chigger81 »

Originally posted by aroracer72
hey chris...whats the link to that website with the pics???
CHAD

speed 500 prototype

http://www.off-road.com/atv/features/dinli_atk/

dinli 450

http://www.dinli.it/

I was expecting a 450 that was aimed more at the yfz and 450r. Maybe weighing a little less since the speed is supposed to be kinda recreational.

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

they shrue do have an ummm...interesting styling crew over there at Dinli.......yeah.....
CHAD

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

At least it doesnt have Utility Quad tires on it:D I tried enlarging pics on their site to look at A-arms but its kind of blurry.