Ok.... Dumb Question...

AZNEWBIE

Ok.... Dumb Question...

#1 Post by AZNEWBIE »

What exactly do you have to do to a Cannibal to make it a MOTO... and what are the benefits of doing this? I have heard alot of people converting to a MOTO... I am new to the Cannondale world, so please help me out.

BTW, my '03 Cannibal will be here Tuesday!!!

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Engine wise: Pipe, muffler, and map in the ECU. Suspension wise: Long travel front shocks, and wider a-arms, different valving in the Ohlins rear shock, & Ohlins steering damper. Tires & Wheels: Lighter wheel hubs, stonger wheels, different size tires, Wave style rotors. Plastic: different color, and graphics.

I think that is most everything.

:deal:

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

..also nerf bars, pingle kill switch, fatbars, maybe headlight deletes, and Ken just forgot to mention a wider rear axle, but all as intended for Motocross racing -- lots of variations, you can easily make any Cannondale anything you want. Just start shopping! :deal:

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Boy when you see a list like that a Moto was a heck of a deal!Biggest and on top of list should be: AND NO WAITING FOR PARTS:D

CDaleChick

#5 Post by CDaleChick »

mine is pretty much a moto now. It used to be an 02 cannibal, it now has the shocks from a moto, lower a arms from a moto (uppers are custom), the moto mapping, a lonestar axle, etc etc

the difference is awesome between the cannibal and moto. I remember the first time i rode mine with the moto mapping..... fun times, fun times biggrin.gif

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

I knew I was going to forget some things.....

Cdalerider03

#7 Post by Cdalerider03 »

The mapping can do unbeleaviable things, i have a Speed/moto mapping in my Cannibal and that thing is scary...but awesome...