What is different on your Dale?

Derno24

#1 Post by Derno24 »

I know that there are some unique set-ups for Dale's that are not stock. I have seen some of the guys set-up's, but I would like to see anything that isn't stock that you have added to your dale. This way it will help get the creative juices flowing for all of us.

I have 2 things in the works.

Replacing the entire stock fuel system. Everything from the connectors to the regulator and on. Only the stock injectors are being left behind. This should be finished by now, but I got lazy. I will have another thread detailing my install of this set-up.

Also replacing the stock radiator with a double row aftermarket one. Same here another thread will detail the install!

Pics are a necessity as we should be able to see what you are talking about.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I know that there are some unique set-ups for Dale's that are not stock. I have seen some of the guys set-up's, but I would like to see anything that isn't stock that you have added to your dale. This way it will help get the creative juices flowing for all of us.

I have 2 things in the works.

Replacing the entire stock fuel system. Everything from the connectors to the regulator and on. Only the stock injectors are being left behind. This should be finished by now, but I got lazy. I will have another thread detailing my install of this set-up.

Also replacing the stock radiator with a double row aftermarket one. Same here another thread will detail the install!

Pics are a necessity as we should be able to see what you are talking about.

BM426Racer

#3 Post by BM426Racer »

Some of the gears in my motor appear to be lighten. Farrar said he had never seen any like them.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Now I gotta see that!Got a camera?

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

Are we talking cosmetic or mechanical changes?

Canniboomer

Stainless Motor Mount

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

infinitely adjustable to any case spacing, shimmed between cradle and lugs, finished bolthead appearance from both sides, full 10mm stock diameter bolts, and doesn't dam up mud behind battery.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

That is a neat set-up Canniboomer.

CptHook: It can be cosmetic, but have a purpose to it.

c41xracer

#8 Post by c41xracer »

i used a car exhaust on mine, is that different??A super trap from an import on a 02 header

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by c41xracer
i used a car exhaust on mine, is that different??A super trap from an import on a 02 header

Pics please.

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by c41xracer

I'd say so now post some pics!