I quit!

Derno24

I quit!

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Well as many of you old-timers know I had the dernodale stolen from me about 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to get it back. Well as it may happen I have now had the dernodale stolen again along with my z400 and my lt80. The crooks cut the lock off of my trailer and proceeded to take all of this and who knows what else. I can't do this again so if I don't get these 4wheelers back I am not replacing them. That means all that is left is the 6/12hr quad. Which thankfully wasn't even at my house. I am sick and tired of watching stuff I worked on get stolen and it seems to me the police and people just don't give a crap when something like this is taken. Emotionally I am ticked and just am fed up. I may not even get a penny to replace my loss either.

GDITheman

#2 Post by GDITheman »

sorry to hear this. best of luck in recovering them. maybe you could find a way to get this covered under home owners ins.

iceracer17

#3 Post by iceracer17 »

A guy from up here working in philly had a crf hybrid stolen out of his trailer also,but that's all they took he had new pep's and some other stuff laying next to it but never touched.Good luck in finding them,if you do break their arms and legs.:mad:

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

Man, that sucks! I know how you feel Derno, it has happened to me also. Keep a look out for them, offer a reward. I offered a $5,000 reward. It helped. Some people spilled alittle, but with each one offering alittle,I now know who done it. Only problem, is our local sherriff's department also knows, and refuses to do anything about it. I even called the FBI, and begged them to investigate our sherriffs department, they said they only come in for "violent crimes". I guess the sherriffs department taking part in a large ATV crime ring isn't worth our tax dollars investigating.

jwheat

#5 Post by jwheat »

Man...that really sucks! Sorry to hear about your quads!:mad:

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

OMG...I am so sorry man. Don't give up on them, track those suckers down. And if you need a lynch party put up a post. Bet you can get Armok's up there with his rifle.

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Man that sucks!

Let me know if you need anything.

gnccblaze440

#8 Post by gnccblaze440 »

hey ron sorry about the bad news, ill keep my eyes open. have insurance on it ? call all the dealers and tell them to see if anyone tried to trade either of them in on something else...

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

I appreciate all the kind words. I am going to talk to the delarships in my area and I planned on some kind of flyer, but I have a feeling it isn't in the area as the z400 had no carb or battery in it so it couldn't have started and with them taking all 3 I have to believe they had a truck to get the stuff out of there.

61austin

#10 Post by 61austin »

Yea that sucks, and it really sucks that the police rarely do anything about it too.