For some reason, this noob lurker 02canirider tried to buy some pants from me...

thomez

For some reason, this noob lurker 02canirider tried to buy some pants from me...

#1 Post by thomez »

Deployed Air Force in the Middle East right now, he ain't buyin nothin :w:

If he's trying to buy something from you, I'd also suggest you treat him well.

Thanks for your service, David. I'll ship your pants in a few days, with the check ya sent me :usa :usa

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

Had to read it twice to understand what was happening lol. Rock on man :usa :usa :head: :head:

Exodus

#3 Post by Exodus »

Way to go Thomez, :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Zack you are definitely one of the good guys. I love this community more and more every day. Sorry to get mushy.biggrin.gif

02canirider

#5 Post by 02canirider »

wow!!! i really wasnt expecting that......thank you all. you are the best zack. i will be comming home on the 1st of september, thank god. it really isnt too bad though, its just the heat. being in temps of up to 140 degrees isnt that great.

i am very proud to serve this great country of ours, and cant wait to see what the future has in store for me.

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by 02canirider

i am very proud to serve this great country of ours, and cant wait to see what the future has in store for me.

We are thankful and proud of you as well.

Cannondale88

#7 Post by Cannondale88 »

Originally posted by 02canirider
wow!!! i really wasnt expecting that......thank you all. you are the best zack. i will be comming home on the 1st of september, thank god. it really isnt too bad though, its just the heat. being in temps of up to 140 degrees isnt that great.

140 plus all the gear you guys wear, at least 160, come home safe

badvox

Re: For some reason, this noob lurker 02canirider tried to buy some pants from me...

#8 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by thomez

Thanks for your service, David. I'll ship your pants in a few days, with the check ya sent me :usa :usa [/B]

Awesome, man I love it!! :usa :usa :usa

Not only support for our awesome machines but for the heroes as well! You rock.

~mike

02canirider

#9 Post by 02canirider »

well, you know what??? it really wasnt that hot here today. it only made it to about 115-120 today biggrin.gif

cdalemx301

#10 Post by cdalemx301 »

Hey man...Thanks for serving our country....and look at it this way with it being so hot over there your heat tolerances will be nice and high when you come back so even if its like 100 and humid one day you can still kick everyones *** you are riding with