Where to buy Kill switch/ Number Plates

azcannon

Where to buy Kill switch/ Number Plates

#1 Post by azcannon »

I have to buy 3 tether kill switches and 2 complete sets of number plates, I would like to know where to buy the cool shaped number plates and the nice tether kill switches with the metal clip and not the plastic one, any reccommendations for style or ffunction is appreciated.

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

You would probably be able to get the Pingel kill switches from Haydug or Jeff maybe.

But you can buy them directly from Pingel on there website HERE(I think). Just make sure you get the "normally open circuit" switch.

Not sure about plates...i need a front also.:confused:

KRMit

#3 Post by KRMit »

reracingatv sells the rear number plates on Ebay for $26 shipped. I think he may sell the front ones as well.

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by KRMit
reracingatv sells the rear number plates on Ebay for $26 shipped.  I think he may sell the front ones as well.
I figured he would sell the fronts too... So I e-mailed and asked, and he doesnt have any fronts, but he has the rears!

Josh

#5 Post by Josh »

AZ you will be getting a unused rear in the parts bag when you pick up my quad. It already has the tether kill switch... I also PM'd you...

azcannon

#6 Post by azcannon »

Thanks when someone tells me they have 3 fronts I will be thrilled, I want to cool shaped ones that you see on a lot of cannondales they even make the front bumper look cool, I now have a place for pingels and rear plates

CHAINSAW

#7 Post by CHAINSAW »

Ive been looking around and cant find any fronts for sale anywhere. The only ones Ive seen come up, is on ebay, and the last new one in a bag went for $72 I think it was. There is one on there now, but like a few others on here, we are all watching and waiting to snatch it up also. smile.gif

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Gone. It says the buy it now feature was used. Unfortunately that was not an option when it was listed. So it was probably sold to a friend...

:mad:

CptHook

#9 Post by CptHook »

They are all getting snatched up! I've been looking for a while too. Must be all these people with 10 or 12 dales that need # plates for all of them *cough cough* rolleyes.gif

CHAINSAW

#10 Post by CHAINSAW »

no kidding.. lol Once I get ahold of one nice one, I can hook almost everyone else up with fiberglass ones. Ill just make a mold off the plastic one, then make plenty for everyone who wants them fairly cheap. Im just having a hard time coming up with one to do a mold off of.
If I feel really motivated here in the next month (after I get a few other projects done) I might just make my own mold from scratch.