Get back to class!

CptHook

Get back to class!

#1 Post by CptHook »

Anybody elses Fall semester start today? I feel so lazy, I havent bought any of my books yet, or any supplies for that matter. I think Ive been in denial that school is starting back up.

CDaleChick

#2 Post by CDaleChick »

i started classes on the 25th... they havent been too bad yet...the computer class and basketball class dont worry me at all...but the government and us history since 1877 worries me a little...

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

this is my 3rd week of class. I started the 22nd. I just aced my first accounting quiz

badvox

whew

#4 Post by badvox »

Man I sure don't miss those days...

Have fun

~mike

CptHook

#5 Post by CptHook »

****, I guess I dont feel so bad now.

CDaleChick

#6 Post by CDaleChick »

i think i just aced my first quiz of the semester...will find out on thursday...hope the tests are just as easy...haha

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

Welp, first day done and out of the way, and once again no girls in either of my classes, awesome... :cry: I can only hope that my other three classes will be different, but being a junior and this being pretty much par for the course, Im not going to hold my breath. Im looking forward to next year, Ill be done with all my major courses, so pretty much all thats left will be electives. Much more opportunity in those classes.

If there is one bit of advice that I can give to those looking into getting into some form of IT/programming major, dont expect there to be many girls because I sure as **** havent seen maybe more than 1 or 2 at a time.

badvox

#8 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by CptHook
Welp, first day done and out of the way, and once again no girls in either of my classes, awesome... :cry: I can only hope that my other three classes will be different, but being a junior and this being pretty much par for the course, Im not going to hold my breath. Im looking forward to next year, Ill be done with all my major courses, so pretty much all thats left will be electives. Much more opportunity in those classes.

If there is one bit of advice that I can give to those looking into getting into some form of IT/programming major, dont expect there to be many girls because I sure as **** havent seen maybe more than 1 or 2 at a time.

Yes grass hopper this is true. However, as a Sr. Software Engineer/Consultant I can tell you that you will do just fine on the outside. Reason:Money smile.gif :deal:

Mike

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

I didn't think the girls looked at juniors anyway??? :w: :drink:

XCDale

#10 Post by XCDale »

this is my 3rd week of class. I started the 22nd.

Same here. Everything has been going pretty well. Calculus and Physics are going to get tough, but thats all part of it. This is my first year, and everything is so new to me. I have no clue what my major is going to be. I am thinking about Accounting, Aviation Technology (Air Traffic Controller), or Management. It is such a hard choice. :confused: