How to get some Brownie points with wife!

cannondale27

How to get some Brownie points with wife!

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Man I love internet.Washer broke.Made same sound as last time.Knew it was the coupler again.Saved old one of which one half was still good.Thought no way am I paying $100 for repair again!Wife had load of laundry still in there.I couldnt even get bodywork off washer.Did a google search for Whirlpool Coupler.First site: http://www.davesrepair.com/index.html
Twenty minutes later using the one good half of old coupler she was running like a charm.I am a hero now.Amazed the wife.Guess what I am getting when I get off here:)

cannondalerhino

nice work

#2 Post by cannondalerhino »

Hopfully you'l be getting the sweet stuff!

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

....close the door! I can hear the dryer knockin'!:eek:

Brad Oakley

#4 Post by Brad Oakley »

A new spark plug for the 'Dale?

A new winch for the pick-up?

A new wiring harness and motard gears?smile.gif

azcannon

#5 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by Brad Oakley
A new spark plug for the 'Dale?

A new winch for the pick-up?

A new wiring harness and motard gears?smile.gif

You could break that thing a couple of times a week if it works out like this huh ?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I dont know about that.But the new X440 bike being shipped to house will slide right by:D

jwheat

#7 Post by jwheat »

I'm glad sombody's wife is happy! Mine was happy when I left to go riding yesterday, and she wasn't talking to me when I got home. These pregnant mood swings are killing me!

I think I'll go to my shop today and work on my new top secret, hush hush, UTV project. Maybe by the time I get home, she'll be talking to me again.

But I have to admit......it was awfully nice watching the college football games without being interrupted! biggrin.gif Did have to get my own beer though. :cry:

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Oh yeah I remember that with my first one especially.If she still was home when you got back shes a good one.Mine went to mother in Laws after I went riding.Talk about a guilt trip!They dont seem to understand that birthing is a natural thing.From what I hear Indian women used to go off into woods and come back with a kid.Didnt want to interupt the campfire talks and such with screaming and groaning you know.Good Old days!

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

I am kidding you all know.Birthing was amazing and dont know how they can stand it.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Oops time to go riding.See ya all.