TT Racing

djslyde

TT Racing

#1 Post by djslyde »

This was posted on exriders but i didnt know how many people went back since this site is up again.

Anyone raced TT with their cannondale? have pics of it set up for it? I was thinking about doing this next year but dont know what i all need to get it ready for it. Would love to see some pics of the quad set up. thanks. also would it take alot of time and money to get it mx? like change it back a forth? because right now i have it set up for xc and next year i was it set up for mx and TT.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Do a search using my user name I think pics are posted somewhere.

djslyde

#3 Post by djslyde »

Thanks, i tryed doing a search on TT racing here but you need atleast 4 letters in a word so i didnt know how else to look for TT racing. Ill go look for your post. Thanks

djslyde

#4 Post by djslyde »

WoW!!! 171 pages to look through smile.gif was it awhile ago you posted it?

BigJosh

#5 Post by BigJosh »

Does anyone know if they have any TT tracks or Flat Tracks in ohio or western PA.

djslyde

#6 Post by djslyde »

I want to say they have tt races at pine lake in Ashtabula, Ohio
Its in the nort, eastern part. I'm not sure though

theJeStEr1340

#7 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by djslyde
I want to say they have tt races at pine lake in Ashtabula, Ohio
Its in the nort, eastern part. I'm not sure though

That is a national race so it is only a once a year thing I believe.

My dad's bike is set of for TT, it has a set of +2+1 ASR a-arms and a set of Elka triple rate shocks on the front with the preload turned all the way down. He had the rear shock modified so it would be 1.5 inches lower. If you want to do both this is the way I would go, all you would have to do is change tires and rear shock, and then adjust the preload up to get the front end up. If you have an SSD rear shock you probably wouldn't have very far to go with the fronts.

My dad will get pics of his set up in a little while, he is cooking dinner right now.

djslyde

#8 Post by djslyde »

Thanks. I have ohlins in the rear and elkas in the front. How did he make the rear sit lower? if he made something ask him to modd me up one smile.gif Ill send him out a postal money order. thanks again

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

I think next year Ashtabula is going to have a bunch of Dales there if I can talk Timbo and gang into it:D Orville is also in Ohio they run flattrack and TT also.

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by djslyde
Thanks. I have ohlins in the rear and elkas in the front. How did he make the rear sit lower? if he made something ask him to modd me up one smile.gif Ill send him out a postal money order. thanks again

My dad just took his shock to a shock guy and had him lower is 1.5"