Thoughts and Prayers to Frank's dad....

4strokemadman

Thoughts and Prayers to Frank's dad....

#1 Post by 4strokemadman »

I was just informed that Frank White's father had a massive heart attack. He is recovering but is in critical shape. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

TucsonCannibal

#2 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Thoughts and Prayers from Tucson.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Paul,

When did this happen? I just spoke with Brad who was on his way to ATK as I write this, and he was in total shock. He says that he used to work for Mr. White (Frank's dad) before the Cannondale aquisition, and has nothing but respect for him. I asked that he pass along all of our condolences and best wishes to the family.

Ken

4strokemadman

#4 Post by 4strokemadman »

Ken,

It happened at 5am this morning. I stayed at his fathers house when I visited ATK a couple of times. He is a very very nice man.

-Paul

Brad Oakley

#5 Post by Brad Oakley »

I actually worked for Dale almost all my teenage life! He's a professional photographer and he'd call me whenever he had a project that required extra hands. He truly is a good and honest man - and just plain fun to be around!

Brad Oakley

#6 Post by Brad Oakley »

A few details... The heart attack occured yesterday (Monday) at 5am. He was already at the hospital when it happened - he had been feeling poorly for several hours prior. They have kept him sedated until this afternoon when he will be allowed to wake up. The treatment was so fast ane thorough that I was told his heart is already back to 80% strength!

It's a good reminder to us older folks not to fool around when things don't feel right. Dale was at exactly the right place when the heart attack happened!!!

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Better news! Thanks Brad for getting the info.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Hope all goes well.All dads are so special.

BigJosh

#9 Post by BigJosh »

Wow. Very glad to hear that things are looking up....

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

I've met Mr White. A very nice nice guy who is cracking on Frank at times and is to funny.. Get well soon Mr. White!!!