Beware: Worse pics ull ever see.

gimpala63n70

Beware: Worse pics ull ever see.

#1 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Went to start cdale up today and boom. 911 took 15 mins to get there, it was electrical and they made it worse. 4wheeling is over me for now, until i get enough money saved over a few years to buy something decent. I cried guys call me a ***** you would too.

Guys get insurance on ur quads. That or end up like me, 3500 dollars in the ditch, 400 dollars speeding ticket on same morning. this was the worst day in my life period.

Dont ask me questions, look and answer them urself as u can imagin im pissed more than anytime ive ever been. Thanks. A lesson has been learned.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

OMG!!sad.gif :confused: What happened? Yesterday it was the intake boot or something then you got it fixed and it ran great now this?!?!

Did a fuel hose break or something?

CannondaleRider

#3 Post by CannondaleRider »

OMG!!! thats horrible.:cry:

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Oh no!! I just read your other post. You said you replaced all the fuel lines and connectors. UG...did you use fuel injection rated lines or normal fuel hose? Dang man, that sucks. That has always been my biggest fear with the fuel pump system. If you get a break in the line its a good chance the quad is toast.

How did you end up out of this? You get burned or anything?

gimpala63n70

#5 Post by gimpala63n70 »

I put the same hoses back on, just cleaned them. its too late guys, u shoulda seen me, all exited just got home from school pull it out, and BOOM a chemical fire in 20 seconds that even firemen couldnt do antyhing about.

Im ok, burt leg and broke heart.

gimpala63n70

#6 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Well um, internal motor might be alright, the residue will come off the sides, anyone want it haha

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

**** man, that sucks, I wish I could say more or offer some words of encouragement. I wonder if the frame can be salvaged, or anything else.

Sand_Blaster

#8 Post by Sand_Blaster »

These fires are coming a common thing for Dales. Starting to scare me.
Im sorry to hear your loss man.
I hope you didn't post these on BlueCrackx they are going to bash the dale.

But truely sorry about your loss :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
man... Im about to cry just seeing those pics.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Sand_Blaster
These fires are coming a common thing for Dales. Starting to scare me.
I hope you are kidding. How many have you ever heard of? 2 or 3?

tat

#10 Post by tat »

2nd one I have ever seen. Not quite as bad as the one in the woods. I hate to here about your quad.