Enough!

jwheat

Enough!

#1 Post by jwheat »

I think this has gone on long enough....everybody has had plenty of time to ***** and make a big deal out of something that is really nothing at all.

1. Doug and Hillman are just trying to find ways to attract more sponsors to the sites and to make it where the sites actually generate business rather than drain resources.

2. Happyboy did make some mistakes ...he's aware of it and will correct it...and he'll be back.

3. Steve made his point and expressed his concern and unintentionally(I think) caused a ruckus on two sites. He also apologized for the chaos caused and is still here to help us out and I, for one, appreciate all he does for us.

4. ****** is pissed off and is selling his Cannondales AGAIN! But he is one of the best FI guys on this site and I hope that after a few days of riding and drinking a few beers, that he'll once again change his mind about selling his Dales and keep on helping us with tuning these motors.

5. Cdalerider75 is gone at the moment because of his own doing and he may be back and he may not.

6. Derno was going to get to stay until he posted that picture of him in the Robin tights........not so sure now!! tongue.gif

That's the low down for everybody that is wondering what the heck is going on. Now let's get back to building the baddest quads out there.

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

Well said!:clap: All that I got out of it was alot of good people concerned about their favorite sites and machines and sticking up for one another.When there's a tight family there's bound to be some bickering which only brings everyone closer when the venting is done.I think this just gave me another excuse to ride the baddest machine ever built.The DALE:usa

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

:clap:

Very well said. Was thinking along the same lines. Now hopefully everything is uphill from here. What do ya say, guys?

That's a rhetorical question, DONT ANSWER IT!biggrin.gif

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I'll reserve judgement until item 6 above is resolved biggrin.gif

Cannondale88

#5 Post by Cannondale88 »

Nice Saying!!

Now lets get back to the good information about dales.

Jman

#6 Post by Jman »

Don't you guys EVER, EVER scare me like that again! Glad to see you back!:eek:

Sand_Blaster

#7 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Man am I glad to see this site still around.
I think I need to post more, to show my foundness to these here forums.. smile.gif