new guys 2 cents

quadracer500

new guys 2 cents

#1 Post by quadracer500 »

i just wanted to throw my 2 cents in ,i think that this sight and people are great
i have always wanted a cannondale just could not swing it ,recently i got a basket case that caught fire,i would not have taken it on but found this sight and ask a few questions and everyone was helpful.

working as a auto tech ,i know how unreasonable customers can be ,trust me.
but over the years i have learned that you must overlook the a**holes to help the ones who appreciate your work,and realize that you are not perfect.

i really want to thanks to everyone ,including haydug for his answers to my
annoying questions,

one last thing on the rep of these machines my 17 year old son's mx friends have been here non stop to check on the progess of the cannibal
all want to be the first to ride it ,they all
are on 450 but they have heard about these machines, also we have a 06 suzuki ordered but my son ask if he could race the cannondale instead.

thanks
richard mosley

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice to hear all the guys having interest in the Cannondale, if only people were curious like that around here...
Very cool to hear that your son would rather race the Cannondale instead of an LTR that nobody knows anything about yet. Get that Cannondale built and show some true american pride!!!:usa :usa :usa :head:

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

quadracer500, where at in Ohio I am located in Ohio also near Canton. Welcome to the site!!!

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

How dare Suzuki try to copy the features of our Cannondales!

5 speed, no reverse, electric start, fuel injection, they have a LOT of nerve!

jwheat

#5 Post by jwheat »

Immitation is the greatest form of flattery!biggrin.gif

quadracer500

#6 Post by quadracer500 »

speed2424 i live in willard which is near mansfield

gimpala63n70

#7 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Did u guys get it running yet? any pics? i wanna see it! good ol dale. hope u enjoy her.