Fundraiser!!

Pro400EXC

Fundraiser!!

#1 Post by Pro400EXC »

Hey Fella's..

I haven't been able to ride for a yr and a half now...Anyone willing to help me get the dale running again? I've got too many bills and a babay on the way now to be able to ever see her crank in the near future..So

I was thinking about the cannondalerider team hooking up and maybe helping a poor young fellow out..

what do ya'll think? Any comments would be appreciated.

BTW..i can't belibe i did this...i never ask for anythoing..but man i wanna ride again..

kstevens

#2 Post by kstevens »

whats wrong with it? what do you need ?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I have some stuff laying around I can give you but first sell all that carbon fibre stuff.Dont have to have that.Or will trade for some parts.

comander420

#4 Post by comander420 »

sell the predator, they are money holes

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I think he is talking a Predator Carb on his truck.Those arent cheap also though.

Pro400EXC

#6 Post by Pro400EXC »

The Predator is a programmer which i need for my truck....

don't know exactley whats wrong w/ it..Its at Dougs shop..I actually have 2 motors..one has a bad crank..the other well i guess it ran hot an seized...

The one that seized has a crack in the cases so i was gonna use whatever's good out of the 2 and have one running...

but if it was gonna be rebuilt i figured i'd go w/ a falicon and never worry about it...

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Go with the cheapest fix. You can get completely rebuilt cranks w/ Z400 rod bearing from Brad for cheap money. Other than some gaskets, and maybe a piston kit (again get a stock Asso setup for low bucks), you should be in good shape other than the labor.

cdalemx301

#8 Post by cdalemx301 »

Umm dude not to sound like an a hole or anything but you want a falicon and are claiming poor? Doesn't fit together...again I am not trying to be an *** but i dont think anyone is gonna donate a falicon sorry man

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

2003 Blaze
K&N Filter, PC CarbonFiber Rad. Shrouds, PC CarbonFiber Headlight Deletes, PC CarbonFiber Tank Cover,LoneStar Axle,and so on.....

2003 Chevy 3500 D/A ext.Cab LS Dually , Predator, Modified Airbox w/ k&n, Str8 Piped,Billet Antenna and more to come..

I will go the same route as the above, and I don't mean to sound like an *** either, but... You drive a $40k truck that you obviously have the money to bomb, you have $500 worth of CF alone on your quad, and you're asking us to donate to your cause? Sell your predator and your CF, I'm sure you can find some other toys that you can liquidate to finance the quad habit, if you try.

I'm just saying...

Marc

rubicon20032003

#10 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I'll get you a falicon as soon as i buy my two in about ten years.I think you need to sell off your parts to get money to put in it?