R&D take a guess....

Happyboy

R&D take a guess....

#1 Post by Happyboy »

smile.gif I will put a thread in the R&D one I complete this tommorrow.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Dual Exhaust!

badvox

Whoa

#3 Post by badvox »

:eek: :hammer:

Uh, huh huh you're gonna turn the entire engine around and run it backwards.... tongue.gif

:-0

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

:confused:

RoooStEr Pops

#5 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

nice welds

MX Quad Dad

#6 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Ok you just read that artical on the looneytunes dual exhaust after reading the articals on the Polaris Outlaw and the new Zuk and figure there may be something to the quad being more ballanced with thier exhaust. So you welded the brackets on to mount some weights to ballance the quad.

My real guess would be ............. moveing the battery or mounting a tool kit.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

This one was a little bit obvious. smile.gif

This isn't one of those wahoo projects...but man, it will be nice to be able to drop the motor without removing the battery from the front. And for those big racers out there it will be easy to swap motors during the race.

There is a bracket and another box that covers it up...just don't have it installed.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Dual Exhaust!

That would be so awesome!! I should have put the wife's HMF up on this side and told you that you were right!

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool.I wonder if it will be noticable handling wise.Buddy with YFZ put his batt in front and you could tell diff.Always though Dales were a little front heavy anyhow though.Let us know how you like it.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

I weight 245 pounds...I dont' think this is going to jack up my balance. smile.gif My fat rolls shifting back and forth make more of a difference than a 10 pound battery. smile.gif