Missing Disney SHoes

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Is anybody missing their Disney shoes size 7? I just recieved a package in the mail via DHL. Some poor kid is missing his shoes........ sad.gif ...I guess it could be worse, it could have been a dirty diaper box.....ring any bells?

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

Yea, yea...don't try to hide your secret...everyone knows you wanted to be a princess!!! J/k...very stylish though.

wanablaze

#3 Post by wanablaze »

Ken,
Let's see what's in there!

Is it a "golden nugget?" (cdale27 video)

fig

#4 Post by fig »

I told Tim not to ship you my favorite shoes wub.gif blink.gif biggrin.gif

As far as the dirty diapers, I think they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow ohmy.gif

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

You had the name right, but it wasn't your son. Timbo has a habit of sending his "golden nuggets" in any box that his kids got Christmas presents in last year! Sorry, Wanablaze no shoes for you! He used a diaper box to ship something to Wistech once before. I actually got a Barbie doll shoe in one box last year.... I think we should nominate Timbo as "DHL shipper of the year"...........

Hmmmm....that's got me thinking. Do you think Wistech got his award in the diaper box for sh*tter blink.gif of the year?

LOL.....I crack myself up sometimes. Doesn't take much, the older I get.......DOH!

laugh.gif

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I get the diaper boxes and barbie ones. Most of the time the packaging material is less than desirable. wacko.gif

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ Feb 8 2007, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get the diaper boxes and barbie ones. Most of the time the packaging material is less than desirable. wacko.gif

Wistech,

What's the problem? That diaper was only used once.......(thought's of Ernie laughing still.....) We got to get him to a Group ride, he sounds like a cool dude.