There's a new Bike in Town

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

There's a new Bike in Town

#1 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

A little birdy telles me someone in Wisconsin is a giddy new x440s owner,,,, by a dollar.:clap: :clap:

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup I am for sure addicted!Gotta update the list.See you Penn guys sat.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#3 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Hey Steve, you now qualify for one of those ????????????????SPECIAL??????????????? helmet stickers.LOL:head: wink.gif

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

I think Animal is addicted too, look at his signature. Looks like he's addicted to the need for power too. biggrin.gif

azcannon

#5 Post by azcannon »

I bought and rode my bike before my quad so naturally my first ride on a quad I said " don't these things go faster ?"

walsh450rmx21

#6 Post by walsh450rmx21 »

when i got my first kfx400..
i was riding a kx125 and i was quit fast on it..
so when i got onto my kfx i was like wtf..
because i didnt know NOTHING about quads really.
and i was told the kfx would kill it i thought no way but after i rode it i was fast and felt better jumping..

i am looking to get a dr-z110 or a klx 110 there nice little bike to ride around and stuff i like slamming them into corners and stuff..
but i never want a big bike again.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

These dale bikes are easy to ride.Lots of smooth lowend power.Not intimidating at all.Rode Tims a little and was sold.I would never be able to handle the kind of hard hitting power some of the 250 2st's and 450 4's put out nowadays.But used to ride bikes alot.Up till about 1987 when I got a quad.Brother rides a bike also and would like to join him on some Enduro runs.Plus it like getting bike for free and paying for motor the price some of these are going for.Bike seem to cost less to fix up.Might sell one of them later.

P.S.
These are all things I told my wife last night.She said I was nuts and really nuts to drive all the way to P.A. to get it.They never fully understand:D

azcannon

#8 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by cannondale27
These dale bikes are easy to ride.Lots of smooth lowend power.Not intimidating at all.Rode Tims a little and was sold.I would never be able to handle the kind of hard hitting power some of the 250 2st's and 450 4's put out nowadays  

I have let about 4 people ride my x440 and 2 of them wrecked within 5 minutes, I ride with a couple of 450's and a ktm300 2 stroke and I usually have 50-100 lbs on them. We play in the desert and when its "about the bike " mine is in front without much more than a twist of the throttle, a few gear changes. I am not a mx guy but I want to detune mine a lot to spend more time at the track ( e map ) and I bought another bike ( 2300.00) to set up for track only. I had a 96 rm250 before the cannondale and loved it but now I can't get enough of the smooth strong power of the X440.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Nice!Thats what I mean.Smooth power.No reason to wreck unless they cant control the throttle.

fig

#10 Post by fig »

Congrats on the new "baby".

My wife would shoot me if I suggested another dirt bike!