Sponsorship

CDaleChick

Sponsorship

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

A few members suggested I posted about needing sponsorships/donations for my 2006 race season. I am still in the process of finding a job so I am not just trying to mooch off of people because I would feel really stupid about that. I didn't know if this would be right or not, but it was mentioned more than once so I am guessing there are people interested in doing this. If you have a business or company name you would like me to list you under as a sponsor I will gladly do so...and will also list Cannondaleriders.com as a sponsor. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

My email address for paypal is MotoXQuadChick@academicplanet.com I guess thats the info ya'll would need? I just got my paypal account so Im new to the whole paypal thing!

Also a special THANKYOU to wistech for sponsoring me already for 2006! You are the best man!

jwheat

#2 Post by jwheat »

I'll get the ball rolling...maybe we can replace those pogo sticks you use for shocks! One condition though......I WANT A CANNONDALE ON THE PODIUM!

Pay-pal sent.

jwheat

#3 Post by jwheat »

Fifty-something views and no more help?!?!?? Come on guys, help this girl out!

The ad should read "Poor, half-starved waif of girl with nine kids, working her way through college at a nudie bar while supporting her racing habit, needs help!"

Heck...she even has a sign that says "Will race for food!"

tongue.gif

Seriously.......let's try and see if we can support one racer with some potential and drive. :deal:

Craig_C

#4 Post by Craig_C »

If I had the funds babe, Id sure help! After I get my Dale going I'll see what I can do!

badvox

I'll match wheat

#5 Post by badvox »

Okay wheat i'll match ya hows that?

Send me a PM.

~mike

jwheat

#6 Post by jwheat »

That's great! PM sent.

CptHook

#7 Post by CptHook »

I'd love to help but you sure picked a **** of a time of the year, especially on college budget. I have no money left!

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

I would like to try fixing the shocks she has free.Probably be embarassed by the results but anyway.

jwheat

#9 Post by jwheat »

One more thing....Kara said she would marry the highest sponsor!! :deal:

By the way.......I'm in the lead!smile.gif

CDaleChick

#10 Post by CDaleChick »

hehehe tongue.gif

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL OF YALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME! YALL ARE THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST!

hey 27 i think ill let you experiment with my shocks if you want to give it a go. I might have to run on them for a little bit before i can get new shocks =)