Youth Racing???

badvox

Youth Racing???

#1 Post by badvox »

Ok, I am getting really frustrated here. Here I am living in the off-road capital here in Southern California and I cant find any local youth series for my son to race.

I currently have an email into ATVA but heck I dont even know if thats right or not. I've tried every site I know about and cant seem to find any dirt.

This kid is buggin the ever lovin snot outta me to race.

HELP :mad:

And thank you....

Smitty911

Glen Helen

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

Glen Helen on the 17th will be racing the PEEWEEs on the track. Two day event they race sat.

Smitty

badvox

Thanks...

#3 Post by badvox »

Smitty thanks for the heads up.

I got an email back from ATVA. At least I got the homepage for my district. District 36 I guess. I tried to use the ATVA website to discover my district but the stupid thing returned nothing for my city and my state, go figure.

They also said to find local races use the website. So if you go to ATVA and put in info for california it returns nothing at all no matter what search parameters I use.

So, how useless is the ATVA website?

I just hope the district site is better for info.

~mike

Quadhauler

Re: Thanks...

#4 Post by Quadhauler »

Originally posted by badvox
Smitty thanks for the heads up.  

I got an email back from ATVA.  At least I got the homepage for my district.  District 36 I guess.  
~mike

Hmmm, don't think so. Dist 36 is up here in Nor Cal, that I know for sure. I think So Cal is Dist 37?? maybe? Of course I am talking AMA though so maybe speaking out of turn:hammer:

badvox

#5 Post by badvox »

Hmmm maybe that would explain all the vacaville addresses.
This is just a perfect example of what Im talkin about.
I will try 37 I believe they use the same districting.

Anyone in D37 can give me the 37 reps email?

mike