My Beautiful Story.. Pics

gimpala63n70

My Beautiful Story.. Pics

#1 Post by gimpala63n70 »

Hey guys, well last most of you know of i had a MX400ex, Raced at Smith Road, Lorain County Fair, and 9/11 Amherst on it. Then traded it for a cannondale cannibal..That burnt down in a blazing fire...I then traded the remians of it for a blaster. Rode it for about 3 days. Then traded it for a Honda civic. Then for Xmas my parents and i are visiting Kennedys Sport Cycles in Elyria Ohio, and Then tell me im taking a brand new yfz home..So i did..2 days later i Buy beadlocks and MXR4s for it. Ordered nerfs for it today, and will be buying front tires and beadlocks, a TC, Rossier, Or NMotion pipe with jet kit, A bumper which i havent decided which one yet, a Gforce Axle, and Front spacers until i can get the money to buy TCS shocks with some nice a-arms..YFZ is the best thing thats ever happened to me..Ill be riding at Ram Jam constantly when it opens, NEMX when i get my liscence back, ill be racing the NEMX races in Jan and Feb, And the Summit county indoors Races in Jan and Feb.. Hope to see ya'll around..Just thought id share.

Then Best day of life

We walked outside and the YFZ and Matt lances (yamablaster024) quad were getting down and dirty..No protection or anything..Ridiculous.

We quickly Remove them, 10 minutes later to find a predator Joined in on the fun!! We then grounded them,,

Haha See you guys at the tracks 8)