Cannondale Crazy!!!

NRath

Cannondale Crazy!!!

#1 Post by NRath »

So many of us have probably seen Barry Meguiar's show on Speedvision- Car Crazy. The other day, it dawned on me that most of us are Cannondale crazy! As much or more so than the guys Barry gets on TV.

Well I can't get you on TV, but lets hear how Cannondale Crazy you are?!!

Mrs. Moose's cookies earn her a definite honorable mention!
And Mjollinor (or whatever!lol!) has a kickin' C'dale logo light he waves about 20' in the air when he's playin at the dunes! Share with the world, man!!!!

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

I've got a 3' x 9' Cannondale banner planted on the wall in my garage and my tool boxes have C'dale stickers on 'em!

If I'm seen in a hat 4 out of 5 times it'll have Cannondale plastered on it somewhere

My family haulin' Toyota Sequoia has a nice Cannondale logo sticker on the back glass

The only quad I've been seen riding in public is my Cannondale!!! The Kawi' gets left in the garage!

And last but not least, sad to say, I'll only wear my C'daleriders t-shirt on special occasions so I don't wear it out too soon!

Did I mention I'm on this site almost every day to see what my c'dale brothers are up to?!!

Cannondale88

#3 Post by Cannondale88 »

Are You Sure Your not the one who is crazy?...j/k Ur in love with cannondales..lol...

CannondaleRider

#4 Post by CannondaleRider »

Take a look at my sig smile.gif

Krash has a "Cannondale - Handmade in USA" decal on his tailgate. A decal he got for free at a local demo ride, that Cannondale did in early 2002.

Our race team name alone.."American Made Racing"

We built/are building the latest projects, IN OUR ROOMS!

The dune trip we went to (the one a week before SoCalDale)...we leave at 8 o'clock at night on a Friday(I think)...haul *** down to Glamis in pouring rain, with a Wolverine, one running dale, and one not(because we were trying to do the finishing touches on it, before we left...in the rain.)...we get down there, are in the completely wrong spot, Call Dan Erickson about 90 times trying to find the place, with no luck. So we try to get some "sleep", poor boying it, crunched into an extra-cab Chevy 1500. Still in the rain.

We go riding the next day, because we couldn't get anyone to answer. FINALLY we get a call at about Noon, from Dan, explaining how to get there. We get there at 1 o'clock or so, and promise to leave at 3, because we had a race early the next day. We shoot the **** with everybody there, ride a little bit......5 o'clock rolls around, and we finally start loading up........all that, just to ride with some other Cannondales, have a chance to talk to a few people, and witness Doug whooping up on a YFZ:usa

I know theres other stuff too, lol

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I bought 2 large 2'x7' cannondale banners and a 2'x4' banner. I make sure that the cannondale is out of the truck first thing at races and I start it up just so everybody can hear it run. I can't help but smiling while driving through the parking lot and seeing everybody point and look. And every time I go into the garage and see it sitting there waiting to be started, I smile. Man, I love these things.

jwheat

#6 Post by jwheat »

I have a big Cannondale pop-up awning that I set up at the track.

I had Cannondale all over my 20ft race trailer before I sold it.

I own a REAL NICE Dale! smile.gif

I talked two friends of mine into getting Canondales!

And ....... I have enough Cannondale parts, siiting on the shelf in my shop, to build a whole extra quad!:ride:

twisted

#7 Post by twisted »

Well... I really want some cannondale stickers, cant find any though.

Imone of thew only ones with a cannondale in canada, I will be racing pro class abord my 450 cannondale.

I visit this site everyday, and I explain what a cannondale is everyday... (most canadians dont know much about c'dales!).

I also liek to spank banshee's and all the big talking raptors and yfzs. I guess im just cdale crazy because sometimes I walk into my garage just to polish a random part...

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

I knew there were some C'dale freaks out there. And I know there are more! I want to hear the Cdale27, Timbomoose, Wistech stories! Except 27 gets docked a few points for admitting he rides the YFZ!!! LOL! And Mr. Porter, having near a dozen in your garage must mean you've got a story to tell!

As for the C'dale stickers, there rare these days. Derno may still have a sheet or two of the Cannondaleriders stickers that are pretty cool!

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

I think ****** has a pic of my C-Dale light that goes on the top of my flagpole. I don't have one, methinks. :cry:

Marc

Mjollnir

#10 Post by Mjollnir »

Still a nice shot of one cool flagpole. What you see there is mounted on top of a 30 foot pole that mounts 9 feet off the grounf on the back of my toyhauler. You can see the pole in this shot - the tiny dot on the top of the flagpole under the windsock is the "C" you see above.

[img]http://towrig.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=268&stc=1&d=1133370784[/img]

Marc