Blue Book Values

Exodus

Blue Book Values

#1 Post by Exodus »

Are there any blue books out there that list the Cannondale? I know Kelly Blue Book listed them last year, but apparently that changed. I am looking to borrow some money on one and need a published book value for it.

cannondale440

#2 Post by cannondale440 »

I havent found a value for the cannondale but I did for a 04 ATK. Maybe you could get them to work with a ATK value?

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

One of these sites has the copies of the sales blurbs for each model, and the MSRP -- that's a whole lot better than nothing.
Or you should be able to find last years Kelly page, maybe even at a library.

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

What publisher had the ATK price? I can get a last years price, but my banker wanted something current. Thanks

banzairx7

#5 Post by banzairx7 »

I don't think you'll find anything current.

I got an unsecured loan for mine, which was actually lower than the lowest rate motorcycle loan I could find. I think the rate was 8.99% and that was ~2yrs ago.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by banzairx7
I don't think you'll find anything current.

I got an unsecured loan for mine, which was actually lower than the lowest rate motorcycle loan I could find. I think the rate was 8.99% and that was ~2yrs ago.

The last new bike I bought, was on an unsecured load also, like 2% cheaper than borrowing against a brand new bike. :confused: