All racers read this

Derno24

All racers read this

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Ok guys I would like to see if we could work on this. I know it is hard to get people to take pics or whatever, but we really need to do better work than just showing a trophy and saying I won. No slam against anyone, but as a Cannondale rider I think we should make sure to post some racing pics pre or post race. I think it is cool we are winning races and doing well. I think evetryone needs to see these machines in action. Even if it is film send me the film I'll pay to get it developed and scan it in for you to post. As racers you need action photos for resumes so start making your resumes now.

I personally will be doing something we as a site have never done before. I will be covering the GNCC races that I am attending and local events. Not just on a Cannondale level, but an overall one too. So pick up those cameras get the wife involved and get some more podiums!!!smile.gif

PeeWee

#2 Post by PeeWee »

:clap: Excellent idea Derno!!! I'll take my digi cam with me when i go....most of the time i'm with TAT anyway!!!!

theJeStEr1340

#3 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I have lots of racing pics, my dad comes to every race and takes pics, get me into certain tracks free when he gives the owner the pics. Where do you want the pics sent to?

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
I have lots of racing pics, my dad comes to every race and takes pics, get me into certain tracks free when he gives the owner the pics. Where do you want the pics sent to?

Film right. You don't need to develop digital pics.biggrin.gif smile.gif

Ron Dernoski
1167 Ford Rd.
Bensalem, PA 19020

Just include a return address and try not to kill me with 10 rolls. I'll scan and email you the pics so you can post the report. Let's start with current races though.

I think if we start doing this on a more regular basis it will start the good feelings flowing!:drink: :drink:

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by PeeWee
:clap: Excellent idea Derno!!! I'll take my digi cam with me when i go....most of the time i'm with TAT anyway!!!!

Make it happen. It also shouldn't matter if you are on a Cannodnale or not so post those pics. Although Cannondales are still prefered choice!smile.gif

RoooStEr Pops

#6 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

The bad thing about my races are they are at night and the pics dont come out. I have posted ones that were taken during the day at the makeup race.

CDaleChick

#7 Post by CDaleChick »

i got about 100 pics of me on my dale from over the last couple seasons...have tried to post them every now and then

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
i got about 100 pics of me on my dale from over the last couple seasons...have tried to post them every now and then

Make sure to post the races as you do them. If you need help in resizing or whatever just drop a pm!

AMRsCdale450grl

Re: All racers read this

#9 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by Derno24
So pick up those cameras get the wife involved and get some more podiums!!!smile.gif

What if the wife's the one out there racing?! lol.. :ride:

Derno24

Re: Re: All racers read this

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by AMRsCdale450grl
What if the wife's the one out there racing?!  lol.. :ride:

Ok switch that around and get the husband or boyfriend involved. Just get those cameras out and get some action on the race reports pages. Man I know there are a bunch of us out there let's see it!