Key igniton placement

twisted

Key igniton placement

#1 Post by twisted »

Ok well I dont think the tag bars and the stock dash are gonna go togther, one way is too wide and the other isnt wide enough for the bolt things, so is there anyway to move the key thing? maybe put it in the plastic or somehting? any ideas?

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

When you say stock dash do you mean the plastic one?
If so then you need the metal plate one.All the sponsors have them.

cdaleman440

#3 Post by cdaleman440 »

well i drilled out my left headlight cover and stuck it in there but i highly regeret that because now i need to get a pingle cut off teather and it mount to a led kit ( 3 lights that tell heat ,voltage and ,ecu things) which i need also but if i do all that i then need a new headlight cover or just have a big hole in the middle

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

I have a new one-piece billet mount that will accept your fatbars, and comes with a fitted cowlpiece to center the key and status lights! It fits our stem! It will be trick, but I need a bit of time to complete the project and post up pricing and pics. Email pacrimdm@msn.com for more details.

twisted

#5 Post by twisted »

Thanks for the info, but I spent some money for the fatbar clamps and I'd hate to waste it and get another clamp., Maybe I could just drill thee dash a little hole and It will fit. I'll check it out again today. Thanks again guys.